The early part of April was spent looking up information on hand or online to resolve issues I had identified by ## or ?? flags inserted into the text where I suspected something was not right or was missing. I also spent time preparing for a trip to look up family records at courthouses in Mecklenburg and Lunenburg counties in Virginia. This research occupied most of last week, and I came away with numerous copies or abstracts of deeds conveying land into or out of the family. Unfortunately, I was unable to learn what happened to twelve acres remaining in my grandfather's estate; however, that question is a separate issue from those that I need to resolve for my book. Some of the records I need but could not find at the courthouses are available at the Library of Virginia. This means I will have to schedule a trip to Richmond this month to tie up the loose ends. In the meantime, I have nearly finished editing my book to reflect the new information I found.