During August, I finished proofreading both volumes of my book and was surprised by how many errors I spotted in the paper printout rather than on the PC screen. The errors included mistakes in page numbers and in the numbers assigned to the biographies appearing in my book. These mistakes were partly a consequence of the fact that I have over fifty separate files, one for each chapter and appendix. Microsoft Word ® is not capable of handling a single large file containing the entire book. I am now editing the Word files to make the necessary revisions. I have finished the Introduction and the first six chapters of the text. I should finish chapter 7 later today. Chapters with many pictures are more difficult to edit, as the pictures are graphical objects that remain fixed with respect to page margins while text can move up or down. If the text moves up, a gap opens up, and I have to figure out where to reposition the picture. I will be on vacation next week, so my goal for the month is to finish editing the files and obtain a final draft of the book.