As mentioned last month, I discovered some major problems with the automatically generated index to vol. II of my Pettus book: (1) redundant headings, (2) incorrect page numbers, and (3) entries from endnotes were omitted. During November, I decided to generate an index for each chapter within that chapter, check the entries against the text, and then edit the previously-generated master index to match the corrected entries from the chapter index. I have just finished fixing the index entries for two chapters of biographies (two generations). This month, I will proceed to fix the index entries for the remaining two biographical chapters. Assuming I complete that task this month, I will proceed with the remaining chapters of genealogical analysis and the appendixes, but that task might take all winter!