While I did accomplish one goal on my Pettus book project, most of my time in February was occupied with tax preparation. The latter task was complicated by the fact that I had established a sole proprietorship in 2011 for the purpose of distributing and selling my book. Recordkeeping for the proprietorship has been a time-consuming challenge. With regards to the book, itself, I finished indexing all the appendixes (A-R) and merging the final result with the index to the main chapters (12-37) for volume 2. I was able to omit two appendixes (S and T) by transferring the information in them into an existing appendix or chapter. In March I expect to spend more time checking and polishing the complete index to volume 2.