Progress during April was hampered to a considerable extent by the deadlines to complete and file my tax returns and by a scheduled high school class reunion that I was responsible for organizing. My tax return for 2011 was complicated by the fact that I now operate a sole proprietorship to market and sell my book. Despite these distractions, I completed another cut on the index and printed it out for comparison with the text. Before going to my reunion, I finished printing out the entire book, placed it in a three-ring binder, and proofread the paper copy while out of town instead of the usual screen display. This proved to be quite worthwhile, as I found numerous errors I hadn’t noticed when I read the book on-screen. I hope to finish marking the paper copy later this week.