June was devoted to checking the index to vol. II. My procedure is to check the index entries on-screen while looking them up in a printout of the actual text in a three-ring binder in my lap. If an entry is correct, I change the on-screen page number to a blue font (temporarily). Suspect entries that I couldn't immediately find in the book are highlighted in yellow. Although I am now more than halfway through this process, I have discovered quite a few missing entries in the index. Some I have fixed on the spot, but others will have to wait until later. At the present rate, I should be through checking existing entries this month. I don't yet know how long it will take to add the missing entries. So much for the automatic indexing feature of Microsoft Word (R).