I am not making much headway in finding other members of my family.This is the information that I have.
Henry Blake Pilcher (Henry J.) b)Jun 10, 1855 IN d)Apr 05, 1922, San Diego, CABuried) Apr 08, 1922, Masonic Cemetery m)Aug 28, 1875 Parents:
Father:Henry Pilcher b) 1829, IN Mother:Ellen (?) Abt) 1833, IN
Wife:Phoebe Humphrey (Mary) b)Dec 31, 1858, IL D) Nov 30, 1918, Sheridan, WY Buried) Dec 03, 1918, Sheridan, WYM) Aug 28, 1875
Parents: Father:W.H. Humphrey (Henry H.) b)1832, IL Mother:Mary Smith b) 1836, IL
CHILDREN: 1. Sex Name MEverett Gilbert Pilcher b) Jan 31, 1887 Place:Chase, KS d) Mar 1951
2. Sex Name MValentine Humphrey Pilcher b)Feb 14, 1893Place:Chase, KS d)Mar 08, 1908
3. Sex Name FMary Etta Pilcher (This is my Great-Grandmother) b)Mar 05, 1878 Place:Topeka, KS d)Aug 05, 1952 Place:Caldwell, ID Buried: Aug 08, 1952Place:Canyon Hill Cemetery
4. Sex Name MRichard Newton Pilcher b) Mar 18, 1885Place:Staffor, Chase, KS d) Mar, 1856
5. Sex Name FTrissie Ellen Pilcher b)Apr 28, 1876 Place:Ottumwa, Coffey, KS d)D. CA
6. Sex Name FPrudence Elmira Pilcher b) Jun 13, 1897Place:Chase, KS d) 1918
7. Sex Name FEdna Mae Pilcher b)Jul 1883Place:Toledo, Chase, KS
8. Sex Name MWilliam Albert Pilcer b)Dec 1880Place:Toledo, Chase, KS
Mary Etta Pilcher married John O. Graybeal.She was his third wife.My grandmother, Theodora Erma Graybeal, was one of their daughters. She married Curtis Joy Eason.My father's name is Chester Cecil Eason.