If that link doesn't work for you, just go to Google Books and put in 'John Dyer Plumstead' and you should come up with a copy of his diary. I think it was published in a number of books. Look for a website that allows for a 'full copy' of books. You can add that under Advanced Search.
I found a transcription of the Moore family Bible in a book in Google, and that is where I got the birth dates for John and Phebe's children. They had both dates for the birth of John Moore in two different places in the Bible.
John Moore, Sr., (born 26/30 Aug 1746) was the son of Walter Moore (1693-1782) and his second wife, Ann (Herbert) Moore (1710-1783). Ann was a Quaker minister, and kept a journal which is printed in the book called, "Wilt Thou Go on My Errand," edited by Margaret Hope Bacon (1994).
John married Phebe (Dyer) Moore (20 Feb 1748 - 11 Nov 1793) in 1766. On 26 Mar 1766, John Moore and Phebe Dyer declared their intention to marry at the Gunpowder Friends’ Monthly Meeting in Baltimore County, Maryland. The minutes of 28 May 1766 record the marriage had been accomplished in an orderly manner, but no date or place was given.
Phebe was the daughter of Josiah Dyer (c.1708-1780) and Esther (Brown) Dyer (1708/09-1784). On 23 Nov 1764, Josiah Dyer produced a certificate for himself, wife Esther, and their children, Esther, Phebe, and Rachel to the Gunpowder Friends’ Monthly Meeting from the Buckingham Monthly Meeting in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
On 23 Sept 1772, the Gunpowder Monthly Meeting recorded that John Moore, son of Walter, was charged with “leaving his wife and children, and we have great reason to think he intends to take a young woman with him in a private and scandalous manner.” On 25 Nov 1772, Sarah Griffith was charged with “keeping unseeming company with a married man of her neighborhood.”
On 27 Oct 1773, Josiah and Esther (Brown) Dyer requested a certificate from the Gunpowder Monthly Meeting to remove to the Buckingham Monthly Meeting with their daughters, Phebe Moore and Rachel Dyer.
From the diary of Phebe’s brother -
22 My 1773 - Mother & Phebe Moor came here this Evening from Maryland to Live I believe.
6 Dec 1773 - John Moore was in this neighbourhood to see his wife whom he Run away and Left some time ago to follow a Lude Girl of the name of Sarah Griffith.
Some children of John and Phebe moved back to PA with their mother and maternal grandparents. On 1 Apr 1774, Ann (Herbert) Moore went to a Quaker meeting at Plumstead, and “called by the way to see my daughter-in-law who was poorly both in mind and body.” Ann was visiting Phebe.
On 30 Aug 1774, John Stiner came to Plumstead Township from Maryland and gave some account of John Moore. John must have returned to Phebe and his children about 1778. However, after Phebe died, entries in John Dyer's diary makes it appear that Phebe's children were being shuffled around to live with other people, so I don’t know where John was at this time.
From the diary of Phebe’s brother -
On 19 May 1785, Amos Scott came to Plumstead Township from Maryland, Gave some acct of John Moore’s moving to Juniatta.
On 2 July 1790, Phebe and her family came to Plumstead Township from Maryland. Her unnamed daughter went to town to live with Deborah Morris on 30 July 1790.
“My Sister Phebe Moore Departed this Life the Eleventh Day of November about Sun set, 1793, of a consumption I believe after a lingering painfull Illness, She Departed this life very Quietly. My beloved Sister was buryed the 13th of November, 1793, at plumstead. Rachel Brown came from the mountain to see her about two days before her Departure & staid the burial."
Children of John Moore, Sr., and Phebe (Dyer) Moore -
1) Elizabeth Moore (born 5 Mar 1767).
2) Ann Moore (born 20 Feb 1769) is probably called Nancy in John Dyer’s diary.
3) Rachel Moore (9 Mar 1771 - 4 Oct 1777) died of “flux.”
4) Susannah Moore (1 Apr 1773 - 11 Nov 1774).
5) John Moore, Jr., (31 Mar 1779 - 17 Apr 1830) married Charlotte (Thomas) Moore (c.1784 - 13 July 1823). She was the daughter of Daniel Thomas and Sarah.
6) Mary Moore (born 6 Mar 1781) may be the Polly Moore who married Josiah Poulton (21 July 1771 - pre 1833) on 19 Jan 1800 at Esq. Burson’s in Plumstead Township, Bucks County, PA.
7) James Moore (26 Feb 1783 - 25 Dec 1865) married Rachel (Church) Moore (2 May 1790 - 20 Aug 1822) about 1814 in Buckingham Township, Bucks County, PA. Rachel was born in Buckingham Township to Joseph Church and Mary (Comfort) Church.
8) Joseph Moore (born 15 Aug 1785) married Jane (Church) Moore (1792 - 22 Aug 1880) about 1813 in Buckingham Township, Bucks County, PA. Jane was born in Buckingham Township to Joseph Church and Mary (Comfort) Church.