I also have the lineage for your family, if you would like it.
1. Harold Carleton Ricker was born in Spokane, Washington on 9-Aug-1907.He was the son of Ray Frank Ricker and Amy Della Pulliam.
2. Ray Frank Ricker was the son of William Clarence and Fannie (Andrews) Ricker.He marred Amy Della Pullum at Spokane, Washington on 11-Sept-1906.
3. William Clarence Ricker was the son of William and Harriet Newell (Morrill) Ricker.He married Fannie Andrews, daughter of George and Cordelia (Alford) Andrews on 23-Feb-1879, probably at Princeville, Illinois.
4. William Ricker, son of Dominicus and Susanna (Perkins) Ricker, married Harriet Newell Morrill, daughter of Levi and Abigail (Whitimor) Morrill, on 1-Oct-1823 in Miane.
5. Dominicus Ricker, son of Joseph and Deborah (Wentworth) Ricker, married (as his second wife) Susanna Perkins, daughter of William and Lucy (Littlefield) Perkins, on 4-Oct-1804 in Waterborough, Maine.
6. Joseph Ricker, son of Joseph and Elizabeth (Garland)Ricker, married Deborah Wentworth, daughter of Samuel and Joanna (Roberts) Wentworth, on 17-Dec-1767 at Berwick, Maine.
7. Joseph Ricker, son of Maturin and Rebecca (Shaw) Ricker, married Elizabeth Garland, daughter of Jabez and Dorcas (Heard) Garland, on 16-Nov-1720 in Dover, New Hampshire.