Here is what I found in the Massachusetts Vital Records 1841-1910 & 1911-1915.
Ambrose Robishaw (s/o Simon & Eunice) married Mary Lynch (d/o Michael Lynch & Mary McCarthy) on May 15, 1870 in Boston. Mary Lynch Robishaw died on June 6, 1905 in Boston (age 61), cause of death was Myocarditis. She is buried in Holy Cross, Malden, MA.
Joseph Henry Robishaw (s/o Ambrose & Mary) married Catherine Dalton (d/o Frank & Margaret) on April 20, 1894 in Boston. Joseph & Catherine had the following children, that I was able to find records on: (all children were born in Boston)
1. Joseph Henry Robishaw: born August 7, 1894 (I doubled checked the year and it was 1894 so he was born 4 mos after his parents marriage). He married Hannah T. Callahan on January 25, 1915 in Boston.
2. Mary E. Robishaw: born abt 1898 (couldn't find record on her birth, listed in 1920 census at age 22)
3. Catherine Robishaw: born August 6, 1900
4. Elizabeth Laureta Robishaw: born August 16, 1902
5. Francis Daniel Robishaw: born October 29, 1904
6. Florence Christina Robishaw: born December 23, 1907
7. Margaret Robishaw: October 21, 1910
In some records the spelling is Robishaw and others it is listed as Robishow.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can be of any more help.