This is what I have on the family of Alexander B. T. or S. Ruscoe:
Alexander B. T. Ruscoe was born 14 November 1846 at Wadesboro, Anson County North Carolina and died 29 December 1925 in Carroll County Mississippi. He his buried in the New Hope Cemetery in Carroll County. He was a son of John Ruscoe and Rosanna __?__.
He married first:
Mary E. Jones about 1868-69. She was born 23 September 1846 and died 7 April 1883. She is buried in the New Hope Cemetery. Their known children were:
1. William H. Ruscoe born about Oct. 1870. Married Mimmie "Nannie" Lee Rhyne 13 December 1892 in LeFlore County Mississippi.
2.John Henry Ruscoe born 23 Sept. 1873, died 19 April 1954 buried in the Evergreen Cemetery, North Carrollton, Carroll County Mississippi. Married 1st Ruth Naomi Jenkins. Married 2nd Willie Wall.
3. Walter June Ruscoe born 1 June 1877. Died 25 July 1966. Buried in Evergreen Cemetery. Married Lottie Prewitt.
Alexander B. T. Ruscoe's 2nd wife was:
Ellen C. Michie. They were married 2 January 1884 in Carroll County Mississippi. Their children were:
1.Hurbert Calhoun Ruscoe born 14 Nov. 1886.
2. Ralph M. Ruscoe born 31 July 1888. Married Sue ___?___.
3. Alexander B. Ruscoe born _?_ June 1894.
4. Bessie M. Ruscoe born about April 1897.
5. Sallie M. Ruscoe born about June 1899 or July 1900.
Is this your family? I have some additional information on some descendants.