Looking for info on 7 or 9 brothers who were born in Co. Armagh, Ireland, and emigrated to US at close but various times. I have names for at least three brothers; 1. John Carberry/*variant spelling?* Born in Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland- settled in Syracuse, NY
1. James Carberry/*variant spelling?* Born in Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, - settled in Syracuse, NY.
1. Other brothers believed to have gone to NY State and else where.
1. Joseph A. Carberry (variant spellings on his documents are: Cabary/Cabrey/Cabery) born Dec. 1865 in Co. Armagh.
Married in Lurgan Roman Catholic Church, Shankill Parish, Armagh, Ireland in 1884to Mary A. Nicholson. Have arrival years of 1884 (per several Census's) and June 13 1885 on the Prussian into Boston, MA (name down as Joseph Carbary, age 20) Variant spellings and pronouncations: CABARY ("Kah-Bury") CABREY ("Kay-Bree") CABERY ("Kayh-Bry") *Influenced by generatoins of Boston accents*
Joseph A Carberry and Mary A. Nicholson had:
2. Rose A. (Carberry) + Francis A. O'Leary
2. John Augustine Carberry
2. James A. Carberry + Alice M. Ryan (James and John MAY be the same) James died in 1930, he was born in Cambridge, MA, abt 1910.He was a Streetcar driver. He and Alice had: ....3. Gertrude Carberry ....3. Joseph Carberry ....3. Alice Carberry ....3. Rita Carberry ....3. Mary Carberry + ?
2. Mary Ann Bernardine (b.1892-1988) (Carberry/Cabrey) + Samuel Nathaniel Higgins. Married 1911.
Mary and Samuel had:
3. Father Donald Joseph Higgins, he remembers some Joseph's brothers coming down from Syracuse, NY to be present at his Ordination in Feb. 8, 1964, in either Waltham or Welsley, MA.
3. Carol Ann (Higgins) Toupence
3. Joseph George Higgins
3. Robert Emmett Higgins
3. Margaret (Higgins) Boudreau
Looking for all of Joseph's siblings and thier family lines, as well as Joseph's parents and so on. Thank you in advance for any help with this line. Renee LadyAlaise@gmail.com