Elisha Samuels and Elizabeth White married 16 October 1822 in St. Clair County, Alabama Children:
1. Nathan Samuels born about 1829 in Alabama and died 02 May 1891 Sevier County, Arkansas. He was in the Confederate Army the 19th Arkansas (Dawson`s) Infantry Co. B, 1862 to 17 April 1865. He married (1) Lavina Jones 16 March 1849 in Sevier County, Arkansas (2) Elizabeth N. Miller 25 March 1859 in Sevier County, Arkansas and (3) the daughter of Billie Jordan, Loucinda Jordan born 11 July 1849 in Mississippi and died 24 April 1931 in Sevier County, Arkansas. Children of Loucinda and Nathan: (1) John F. Samuels married Mary Simpson 19 December 1889 in Howard County, Arkansas (2) Samuel Samuels married (1) L. A. Satterfield 28 December 1887 in Sevier County, Arkansas and (2) Manda Carr 17 December 1898 in Howard County, Arkansas. (3) Thomas Samuels married (1) Minnie Lee Avery 04 November 1998 in Sevier County, Arkansas and (2) Mrs. Lottie J. Smith 1955 in Bowie County, Texas. (4) J. Frank Samuels married Lilly Herrick 02 July 1893 in Howard County, Arkansas (5) Nathan Samuels died 24 june 1927, Wister, LeFlore County, Oklahoma.He married Nancy Mary Elizabeth Davis.
2. Nancy Samuels born about 1833 and married Benjamin F. Jones 19 December 1847 in Sevier County, Arkansas.
3. Elizabeth Samuels born about 1835 and married John Thomas Grider in Howard County, Arkansas.
4. Malanda Samuels born about 1837 and married Ephin Miller in Howard County, Arkansas.
5. Mary Jane Samuels born about 1840 and married Charles W. Sullivan, Sevier County, Arkansas.
6. Jackson Samuels born about 1842.
7. Martha Jane Samuels born about 1844 married Robert N. Mackey 18 February 1861 in Sevier County, Arkansas.
Anthorry, my husband ggrandfather was John F. Samuels. Please, can you correct or add to any of these families.My thanks for any help on the SAMUELS.I can be reached email@example.com Margie Allen