Brooklyn Standard Union of Nov 16 1906. Roach Powder Permanent Cure For Headache Thinking she was taking headache powder, Mrs. Enga SCHWAN, 31 years old, of 73 Woodhull street, swallowed a quantity of roach powder yesterday afternoon. As soon as she had taken the powder she discovered her mistake and told the members of her family. An ambulance was summoned from the Long Island and College Hospital, but when Dr. BRENNAN arrived he found her in so serious a condition that he could do nothing for her. She died shortly after his arrival. I am not related & have no toher info.