Contact Jack M. Lines, 924 South 16th Avenue, Yakima Washington 19802. He sent me four more books a couple of years ago for each of my children. He may still have a few left. There is also a copy in the Greensburg public library, Decatur County, Indiana, (812)663-4455.
Malinda Shellhorn, b.?, d.?, m.(1)John Breese (2)James Richardson, children by (2):Charles Richardson b. 1890 living as of 1971.
Alice Shellhorn, b.?, d.?, m. Samuel Henemyre, d.?, children: 1. Louise Henemyre, married, no children, died 1959. 2. Frank Henemyre, died 1969.
Ida Shellhorn, b. ca. 1857, d.?, m. James Edward Hamilton, children: 1. Alma Hamilton 2. Edna Hamilton 3. Mae Hamilton 4. Maude Hamilton 5. John Hamilton 6. William Hamilton 7. Sarah Hamilton.
John Preston Shellhorn, b. June 11, 1862, d. Feb. 24, 1935, Richmond, IN. m. Dec. 20, 1891, Wayne Co., IN to Mary Ellen Grose, she was b. May 9, 1866, Henry Co. IN, to Isaac Grose and Nancy Clark. She d. Aug. 23, 1925 in Richmond, IN.
Children: (probably born in Wayne Co., IN)
1. Walter D. Shellhorn, b. Dec. 18, 1892, d. 1955 Detroit, Mich, m. Apr.30, 1913 Wayne Co. IN to Mabel I. Spink.
2. Leonard Shellhorn, b. dec. 16, 1839; died in infancy.
3. Sarah Alice Shellhorn, b. mar. 20, 1895; d. Aug. 21, 1895
4. Nova P. Shellhorn, b. Nov. 8, 1896 Wayne Co. IN d. Nov. 26, 1922 m. (1)Nov. 6 1914 to John M. Beach; divorced (2) Walter Park, children by (2) Walter Francis "Frank" Park b. ca. 1920. Frank was adopted by his uncle George William Shellhorn after his mother died. He was living as of 1971, he married Elaine Wright, children; i)Sharon Park ii)Debra Park iii) Judith Park.
5. Ora Clarence Shellhorn, b. Dec. 1900, d. Feb 21, 1901 Wayne Co. IN
6. George William, b. May 3, 1902 Wayne Co. IN living as of 1971 m. Aug 3, 1935 Richmond, IN to Mary Jane Lichtefels, she was b. Dec. 7 1913 children; i) Dianne Louise Shellhorn
ii) Sandra Lee Shellhorn iii) John Everett Shellhorn
7. RobertVerle Shellhorn, b. Jan. 27, 1904 d. May 14, 1972
m. Ruth Martin, children; i) Marlene Shellhorn ii) Ronald Shellhorn
Hope this info helps! -Kimberly Shelhorn Fuentes