I'm searching for the parents/siblings/grandparents etc. for John H. (possibly Henry) Shroyer b. 1868 in Ohio. He married Alice R. Iams and had the following children:
1) John Wesley Shroyer b.Jan 12,1890 in Milan, Michigan d.1962 in Ohio and was buried in Rushylvania Cemetery in Rushcreek Township, Logan Co., Ohio (listed as John W., Jr. age 19 on 1910 Ohio census) + he married Edna Coral Dearth on Sept 11, 1912. She wasborn Dec 2, 1891 and died in March 27, 1975 in Euclid, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio. She is buried beside him in Rushylvania Cemetery.
2) James A. Shroyer b. Aug 27, 1893 in Ohio d. Dec 1968 in Bellefontaine, Logan Co., Ohio (age 17 on 1910 Ohio census) + he married Cora E. Shroyer* b. Nov 24, 1895 d. Jan 1975 in Sandusky, Erie Co., Ohio (NOTE: James and Cora are buried beside his parents)
3) Sarah Shroyer (spelled Sarrah on 1910 Ohio census) b.1895
4) Rosa Shroyer (age 6 on 1910 Ohio census)
5) Lena M. Shroyer (age unreadable on 1910 Ohio census)
John Wesley Shroyer was my husband's grandfather and I have info to share on his descendants if anyone's in need of this.
Any info on ancestors of his beyond his parents would be greatly appreciated.