Here is the info that I have. I can't say if everything is exactly right, but may can just be a guide. I can send you a GEDCOM of what I have on the Sipes/Sipe/Seip. You can e-mail me direct @ firstname.lastname@example.org
I have taken from Sipes web sites, Census and LDS records the following:
Johann Paul Jr. SEIP, born 16-May-1726 Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany. He died in Catawba Co., NC abt 1795
Johann was married to Mary ?, who also died in Catawba Co., NC.
Children of Johann & Mary Seip:
1. Daniel Sipes,born abt 1761 in Lancaster Co, PA, married Barby ? before 1783( probably in MD)Daniel died 14-Feb-1834 in Harrison Co., IL
2. Abraham Dipes born abt 1762 in Lancaster Co, PA. Married Nancy Plunk. Abraham died abt 1827 in Jefferson Co, TN
3. Susannah Sipes born abt 1765 in Lancaster Co, PA. She married Daniel Woodring 17-May-1786 in Fredrick MD. Susannah died after April 1825
4. Paul Sipes, JR. (seems to me his name should be same as his father's to actually be a Jr. Anyway Paul was born abt 1771 in Lancaster Co, PA.Married Sareth Elizabeth Edwards 1-Jul-1798 in NC. Paul died 1-Jul-1853 in Wapello Co., Iowa.
Parents of Johann Seip:
Johann Paul Seip, Sr. born abt 1700 Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.He married Maria Margaretha Schmid abt 1718 in Germany. He died 25-Dec-1758 in Battweiler, Dellfield, Germany. Maria died 2-Jan-1750/1751 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.Maria's father was Urich Schmid Maria was born 15-Sep-1700 in Katholisch, Herxheim, Landau, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.(no clue where that is)
Children of Johann Paul Seip and Maria Schmid:
1. Catherarinia Elizabeth Seip born 17-Oct-1720 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.She died 3-Oct-1723 I presume in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.
2. Maria Elizabeth Seip born 8-Feb-1722/1723 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.She died 7-Oct-1778 in Germany
3. Johann Paul Seip, Jr (see above for his info)
4. Johann Phillip Seip. Born 23-Dec-1728 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany.Died in USA
5. Johann Nickel Seip born 8-Sep-1738 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany. He died in Germany
6. Paulus Seip born 16-May-1746 in Contwig, Phalz, Bayern, Germany. He died in Lancaster Co, PA