Andrew & Lucinda Carr Smitherman had the following children: 1. REBECCA SMITHERMAN b. 1825 Did she marry Cain/Elcain/Elkanah Jester and move to Morgan Co., Indiana? If so then did they have the following children: Henry W b. 1852,  Elizabeth J b. 1853 NC,  Mary Francis b. 1856 married William Robert Dyar,  Thomas Andrew b. 1857 NC  Lucy W b. 1858 NC,  James M b. 1860 NC,  Sarah E b. 1863 Indiana, and  Lydia E. b 1863/64 Indiana. All I have are the names of the children and I don't know if this is correct. If it is I have no further information on any of them except Mary Francis who married William Robert Dyar
2. ABNER PERKINS "Perk" SMITHERMAN b. 1829. Married 1. Sarah Truelove on 25 Nov. 1853 and 2nd in 1868 to Catherine Norman. Died about 1912. I have found information on this line. It isn't all that complete but I believe I have all of his children.  John W b. 1855 married Isabella Martin,  Sarah Milner b. 1856 d.? married Samuel Ward Poindexter,  Thomas A. b. 1859 d. 1927 married Mattie Ann Horn  Ellen Lucinda b. 11 Nov 1861 d. 23 jul 1934 married John Beverly Wall,  James A b. 1863 D. ? married Alice L Marler  Martha A "Mattie" b. 1865 d. ? believe she married John T Patterson but no further info,  Robert Shelley b. May 1867 d. 1 May 1944 married 1. Lucy Bell Marler, m2 Bettie Spillman and m3 Nancy E Perry. Child by Catherine Norman  Permelia Francis L Smitherman b. 1872 never married.
3. WILLIAM SMITHERMAN b. ca 1831 Said to have married Mary Jester on 17 Dec. 1853 in Yadkin Co., NC. THIS IS where I need the most help. I can't locate him in any census record after 1850. I have a note that they had 1 child a William Alexander Smitherman who was known as Sandy and that I believe moved to Boone, NC. Do you have any information on this line.
4. DAVID SMITHERMAN b. 1832 NC married 6 Dec. 1855 Yadkin Co., NC to Sarah Ann Norman. I also have information on this line. CHILDREN:  John T b. 1856 d. 19 APr 1933 married Annie Elizabeth Nicholson,  William A b. 1858 d. 23 Dec 1916 married Lucy Burkhart,  Joseph Allen b. 23 Mar 1860 d. 1908 married Nancy Fletcher,  Alvis Monroe b.30 Apr 1863 d 5 May 1943 married Grace Elizabeth Nicholson,  Wesley Hampton b. 4 Jan 1866 d. 14 Julu 1939 married Sallie Permelia Phillips  Nancy E b. 23 May 1868 d. 17 July 1959 never married  Susan or Sarah E b. 19 Nov 1870 d. 4 Dec 1934 married Ezekiel Wilhelm,  Bettie Rosa C b. 24 Au. 1872 d. 23 July 1950 married George Washington Nicholson,  Milly F b. 23 July 1875 d. 12 Aug. 1963 never married, Doctor Benhow b. 29 Dec. 1877 d. 19 May 1959 married Emma Elizabeth Binkley, and  David Anderson b. 30 Dec. 1878 d. 5 July 1951 married Sarah Louise Wall.
5. ELIZABETH SMITHERMAN b. 1834 NC married 18 Oct. 1855 Yadkin Co., NC to Leonard Hampton Scott. In 1860 they were listed in Surry Co., NC with two children Sarah age 4 and ? T H male age 1 [uncertain on 1st initial]. In 1870 Yadkin Co., NC Census there is an Elizabeth Scott age 36 listed in the household of Lucy Smitherman age 69. Elizabeth has the following Scott children listed John age 11 and Margaret age 6. In the 1880 US Yadkin Co., NC East Bend she is listed as Elizabeth R Scott age 46 widow with the following children John H age 21 and Margret E age 17. Do you know what happened to daughter Sarah b. ca 1856? Who did the daughter Margaret E b. ca 1864 marry? Can't locate her in 1900 nor can I find a marriage record. Did the son John marry a woman named Sarah P ? b. ca May 1861 and have 3 children: Luther V b. Oct. 1889, Lola L b. Sept 1892, and Maggie L b. Aug. 1895?
6. FRANCES M SMITHERMAN b. ca 1837 d. 29 June 1929 buried at Friendship Baptist Church. Never married.
7. MARY SMITHERMAN b. 2 June 1841 d. 4 March 1892 buried at Friendship Baptist Church. Never married.
ANOTHER QUESTION: 1910 US Yadkin Co., NC Census East Bend Francis L Smitherman 39 Single Head of household b. ca 1871 Clarence M Smitehrman17 son Lillian L Smitherman15 dau Hellen G Smitherman11 dau Is this Abner Perkins "Perk" Smitherman's daughter by his marriage to Catherine Norman?
Had a time trying to find census records for all of this family and then spend weeks going through all of them. Is this all of the children of Andrew and Lucinda?