This data was published in the Times Dispatch, Richmond, VA Sunday, March 20, 1904
This record was taken from the family Bible brought over from England in 1663.
Admiral Wyatt came to England with William “The Norman” from whom William , Robert, Graffery, Richard in succession to Sir Henry Wyatt, son of Richard who was knighted for bravery and fidelity to his king.
Sir Thomas Wyatt, son of Sir Henry, Earl of Norfolk, born about 1520 married Elizabeth Prook, daughter of Lord Cobham. Died at Sherborne Oct 11, 1543.Their son, Sir Thomas Wyatt 2nd. Earl of Norfolk born about 1540 married Jane, daughter of Sir Thomas Finch. Their children were:
1. Sir Francis Wyatt who married Margeret, daughter of Sir Samuel Sandys.
2. Rev. Haute Wyatt who married (1st) Elizabeth and (2nd) Ann. By Elizabeth, he had 3 children, Thomas, George, Edward. By Ann, he had Ann and John Wyatt.
3. Eleanor Wyatt
Capt. John Wyatt married Jennie Paflin 1711. (He was born 1684) Their children were William, born 1713, married Elizabeth Eggleston. Ann, born 1717 married John Stark, Sr. May 25, 1735.
STARK or STARKE – This history from the Stark family Bible
1. James and Elizabeth Thornton Starke came from Scotland and settled in Stafford Co. VA. Their son,
2. Col. John Starke of Hanover Co, VA born 1715 in Scotland died 1782. Married Ann Wyatt, May 25, 1735. Their children, Ann, Elizabeth, John Jr., Wyatt, Lucy, Fannie, Mary, Joseph, Sallie, James, Annie and Thomas.
3. Thomas Stark, born 1740 died 1794, married Elizabeth Dozier 1760. Their children were William, John, Thomas, Mary, Sarah, Elizabeth and Phillip Jones.
4. Phillip Jones, born May (?), died Jan 17, 1816 married Anna Evans, born, Feb 13, 1779. Married 1792. Their children were Thomas, William and Phoebe.
5. Phoebe Starke. Born in S.C..in 1812, died Dec 24, 1865 married Powell Blasingame, born Sept 3, 1804 and died Dec 9, 1895. They married May 8, 1827 in Walton Co, GA. They had several children: Nancy, William, Thomas, Benjamin, Frances, Maggie Eliza, Amanda, Mary and Cicero