John Stateler b.@1805, Ohio, buried Omoro Cemetery, Winnebago co.,s/o Jacob Stateler & Catherine unknown WI. m. Mary Soper, Feb. 15, 1827, Claridon, Marion, OH.
Mary, d/o Solomon Soper & Sarah Allen. John served in Civil war.
1. Clarissa Stateler b. Dec 1827,d. August 31, 1850, m. Isaiah Doughty/Doty. Died after birth of second child.
2. James L. Stateler b.@1829, Marion Co., OH., d. 1892/3, Fairbault, Rice, MN, m. Phoebe unknown.
3. Elizabeth Stateler b.1833, OH., d.August 2, 1855, buried Riverside Cem. next to her sister Clarissa. m. Isaiah Doty after her sister died and Elizabeth died about two weeks after birth of her second child.
4. Erastus Statler b. @1834/5, Oh. d. Feb 22, 1865, Vicksburg, Miss from service in Civil War, buried Bell Cemetery, Winnebago co., WI. m. E. A. unknown.
5. Solomon Statler, b. @1838, Oh., d. Feb 21, 1864, Omoro, WI,of a fever after serving in Civil war, m. Louisa Weston, Feb 15 1864. They had one son George Sherman Statler who died young.
6. Burns Statler b. Aug 1840, Christian Co., IL., d. 1906, Dobbstown, Langlade, WI., m. Frances/Fanny Fox, d/o William Fox & Elizabeth Langs
7. Stephen Stateler b. Jan 2, 1841/2(census of 1900 states b. April 1838), d. 1903, Oconto Co., WI., m. Anna Elizabeth Fox, sister of Fanny and Ellen fox who was third wife of Isaiah Doty.
Can anyone add information on wives of Erastus or James Statler ?