I'm trying to do some genealogy work on my Mom's side of the family and last night we were working on the Tierney family.My Mom's maiden name is Taggart and they were from Cincinnati, Ohio.Her grandfather, William Taggart, and his wife, Anna Sherlock, had a daughter named Mary Taggart.She married John Tierney and here is the info I have on this family:
Everything takes place in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Mary Taggart was born August 13, 1879 and died on April 27, 1962.She married John Tierney in 1900.John was born January 29, 1869 and died on February 17, 1942.
Their children were: (1) Mary Marie Tierney, born January 1901, and married Raymond Kennedy; two children:Rita Kennedy and Raymond Kennedy;
(2) (Kathryn?) Ann Tierney, born July 30, 1902 and died December 24, 1983.She was married to Lawrence Sweeney and he died September 12, 1951;
(3) John A. Tierney, born February 5, 1904 and married to Henrietta Leesman.She was born on April 22, 1911 and died on August 1, 1982;
(4) James Ignatius Tierney, born July 31, 1905 and died June 1975.He was married to Margaret Hertlein who died on November 30, 1976;
(5) William Tierney, born July 29, 1908 and died November 1970;
(6) Julia Tierney, born March 24, 1910 and died June 6, 1936.She was married to William Willet who was born September 11, 1908 and died January 1984.Their children:Mary Willet, William Willet and Judy Willet;
(7) Richard Valentine Tierney, born February 14, 1915 and died December 27, 1972.He was married to Rosella Schooker(?) and they have a son named Gregory Tierney;
(8) Helen Tierney, married to Gary Etienne;
(9) Agnes Tierney, born October 10, 1918 and married to Raymond Carr.He was born on November 2, 1911 and died April 25, 1979;
(10) Thomas Tierney, born September 23, 1922; he married Vinetta Dorothy Jump and then Shirley H. Trienen.She was born abt. 1924 and died April 17, 1966; children of Thomas and Vinetta are:Susan Tierney and Timothy Tierney;
(11) Daniel Tierney, born and died as an infant;
(12) Eugene Tierney, born and died as an infant.
If anyone knows of this family and can add on to it, please feel free to do so.I would appreciate any information you could give me.