My Wife is Pamela J. Royalty, her father is Robert R. Royalty SR. His Mother is Sadie Pearl Trautwein. Her Father is Austin Brooks Trautwein. His father is Charles B. Trautwein.
Sadie Pearl Trautwein's sister isMuriel Doris Trautwein Arvedi. "Aunt Doris" at one time applied for membership of DAR. This is her paper hope it might help you.
I Muriel Doris Trautwein Arvedi being of the age of eighteen years and upwards hereby apply for the membership in the society by rights of lineal decent in the following line from Jacob Van Meter SR. who was born in Sommerset Co. New Jersey on the 16th day of March 1723 and died in Hardin Co. KY on the 16th day of November 1798.
I was born in Fresno County, Fresno in the Stare of California.
I am the daughter of Austin Brooks Trautwein, who was born in December on the 21st day of 1859 Married September 1,1889, died December24, 1910 and his wife Ida Mae Smith Trautwein born April 3, 1874 died August 25, 1900.
I married Tully C. Arvedi born in November 4,1897. Married August 20, 1923, died March 23, 1970.
The following is my lineal decent thru Sarah (Sadie) Jane Weaver.
Following direct lineage of decent from Jacob Van Meter SR., who was born in Somerset County, New Jersey on the 16th day of March 1723
Died in Hardin County KY on the 16th day of November 1798. His Revolutionary War Service – was Aide to General Washington.
1. Daughter of Austin Brooks Trautwein. Born December 21,1859. Died December 24, 1910 and his Wife Ida May Smith. Born April 3, 1874 Married September 1,1889 and died August 25, 1900.
2. The said Ida May Smith was the daughter of Daniel Webster Smith. Born January 21, 1853, Married June ___1873 and died ____ 1930. His Wife Sarah Jane Weaver Smith. Born March 17, 1850 and died April 13, 1878.
3. The said Sarah Jane Weaver Smith was the daughter of Wm Miles Weaver. Born February 29, 1822 Died November 18, 1889 and his wife Sarah Eleanor Henton Born July 30, 1826. Married February 16, 1845 died May 14, 1865.
4. The said Sarah Eleanor Henton Weaver was the daughter of Walter Briscoe Henton, Born January 2, 1804 died October 8, 1875 and his wife Rebecca Demaries Cooley born November 16, 1801 Married May 27, 1825 died April 19, 1860.
5. The said Walter Briscoe Henton was the son of John C. Henton born November 9, 1778 died December 1853 and his wife Katherine Keith born December 9, 1776 married December 26, 1797 died November 3, 1859.
6. The said John C. Henton was the son of David Henton born about 1750 died 1780 and his wife Mary Van Meter born February 11, 1757 married 1773 died June 29, 1832.
7. The said Mary Van Meter was the daughter of Jacob Van Meter SR born March 16, 1723 died November 16, 1798 and his wife Letitia Stroud born August 30, 1725 married August 30, 1741 died December 25, 1799.