I am researching my wife's Tucker line. My wife's direct line starting with her father is as follows.
1. William Marvin Tucker, b. 15 June 1907 Pottsville, Pope Co., AR, d. 6 September 1972 Russelleville, Pope Co., AR.
2. John William "Willie" Tucker, b. 17 February 1885 Pottsville, Pope Co., AR, d. 20 February 1920 Pottsville, Pope Co., AR. Married Laura Myrtle Blake 13 Dec 1903; Pope Co., AR (I have a copy of the marriage license). Children that didn't die as infants were Marvin, Ilta and Truman.
4. William Madison Tucker, b. 7 February 1857, d. 18 September 1900 Pottsville, Pope Co., AR. Married Mary Ann "Mollie" Motley 23 December 1878 Madison Co., AR. Children were Jesse A., Sarah Lillie, John William, Mary Ador, Florence May, Mace, Bessie Jane, Grace Ann and George Roy.
8. Ambrose M. Tucker, b. 1837, AR. Death is unknown, but per tradition, possibly near Ft. Sill, OK. Married 4 Jan 1856 in Franklin Co., AR, to Sarah Jane Richardson. Children: William Madison, John Silas, Nancy Elizabeth, Ambrose Nelson and Samuel S. Sarah m (2) ? Young. She d. 1923 Pottsville, Pope, Co., AR.
16. William M. Tucker, b. ca 1806 KY. Place or time of death not known. Wife Catherine ? b. ca 1813 TN, d. 1865 Red River Co., TX. Children: Ambrose M., John R., Lorenzo Dow, Nancy Jane, Martha Ann, William Jefferson and George Redman.
32. Robert Tucker, b. ca 1777 NC (Nash County???), d. ca 1866 Madison Co., AR. There is no irrefutable evidence yet that William was Robert's son, however there is a strong circumstantial case. Suspected children of Robert Tucker are Ransom, James (b. ca 1803 KY), William (b. ca 1806 KY), John A. (b. ca 1809 KY), Elijah (b. ca 1810 KY), Starling (b. ca 1814 KY), Doctor P. (b. ca 1817 MO), Ann E. (b. ca 1820 MO) and Andrew J. (b. ca 1826 MO).
Any suggestions, additions, corrections and/or comments are always requested and appreciated!