Looking for descendants of these Wallin's, have history of John, some of Mary & Carrie.
1. JOSEPH WALLIN was born Abt. 1808 in Keyham, Leicester, England. He married SUSANNAH COOK November 19, 1833 in Keyham, Leicester, England.Came to NY in 1845 on the ship Shenandoah.Lived in Brooklyn, NY and possibly Cayuga County, NY.Joseph & Susannah Wallin died & youngest dau. Carrie was sent to live with the Benj. Van Ostrand family.
Children of JOSEPH WALLIN and SUSANNAH COOK are:
2. i.RICHARD WALLIN, b. July 30, 1834, Saint George, Leicester, England.
2. ii. THOMAS WALLING, b. July 31, 1836.
2. iii. JOHN T. WALLING, b. July 03,1840, England; d. June 09, 1920, Napa, CA.Married Hannah Carter.
2. iv. MARY ANN WALLIN,b.March 01, 1841, in England.Married Horace John Christian in Cayuga County, NY in 1858.
2. v.CARRIE M. WALLIN,b. ca 1847,in Cayuga County, NY.Raised by Benj. & Susan Van Ostrand.Married Harmon Gilson Brown in May 1879 in Calhoun County, MI.
2iv.Mary Ann Wallin, b. in England Mar. 01, 1841.Married Horace John Christian, son of John Christian & Rheuanna Tefft, who was born 24 Feb. 1840.Married Mary Ann Wallin on 23 Dec. 1858.In 1870 they are listed in Mentz, Cayuga County, NY Census on page #52, Dwelling 442, Family 456.Horace John Christian died 05 Aug 1877 in Fredonia, MI from a horse kicking him, he was 37 years, 5 months, 12 days in age.
3i.Christian, deForest~b. 07 March 1860, m. 26 June 1888 to ??, died 1931, Pavilion Twp., Kalamazoo, MI.
3ii.Christian, Eva Reuhanna`b. 19 August 1862, married Ira ALBURTUS (Adelburtus) Eddy on 08 June 1879, in Marshall, MI.She died 07 Dec. 1882 at age 20 years, 3 months, 18 days.Unknown if children.MI Death Index, Ledger page 112, record #41.
3iii.Christian, Hattie E. b. 18 Oct. 1864, m. 25 Nov. 1885 to Irving Hall in Marshall, MI.
3iv.Christian, Ida, Leona., b. 01 Jan. 1867, m. William Youngs, unknown if children.
Looking for sons, Richard & Thomas' descendants, to share history.