Looking for all the information I can get on Aaron Wilbur and his family. I will tell you what I have and hopefully someone can improve on it.I am documenting the 4th generation of Edmund Mahar and Aaron's children are that generation. Bathsheba don't seem to be Aaron's actual mother, but his stepmother, since Bathsheba married Benjamin Wilbur after Aug. 25, 1834 (1st wife's death). Aaron was born Jan. 20, 1819 in probably Penbroke (maybe Perry). Aaron Wilbur (born Jan. 20, 1819; died 1904(LDS) married Lucy Ann Mahar (born Nov. 15, 1828 in Perry, Me; died between 1900-1910 in Pembroke, Me) on Oct. 12, 1845 in Pembroke, Me. Lucy and Aaron had the following children and descendancy that I have determined:
1) Hiram S. Wilbur- born about 1846 in Maine; probably died between 1880-1900(Can't find after 1880) married Elza "Lizzie" Spears (born about 1850 in Maine)on Dec. 22, 1872 in Pembroke, Me. Eliza was the daughter of Martha and Noble Spears born in 1rland. Eliza and Hiram had children:
a) Arthur M. Wilbur- born Jan. 1875; married Lillie Mae Mahar (born March 1874 in Maine); as of 1900 had children: a1) Donald Shirley Wilbur- Feb. 1898 in Maine a2) Fred H. Wilbur- March 1900 b) Daisy Wilbur- born- Daisy Wilbur- born 1878 in Me (can find nothing futher on her)
2) Balina, Ventura, Batheba Wilbur(?)- born about 1847 in Maine; In 1880 31, single, wks in silk mill, lives with parents; can find nothing after and she is confusing
3) Lucy E. Wilbur- born about 1852 in Maine; was living with parents, 28 yrs old in 1880; nothing further.
4) Thomas E. Wllbur- born about 1853 in Maine; 27, single, sailor, at parents in census of 1880; can find nothing further so far.
5) Eliza J. Wilbur- born about 1855; in census twice in 1870 where she gave two different ages of 14 & 15; can find nothing further
6) Clara (Clarinda) O Wilbur- born about 1858; In 1880, 22, single, wks in silk mill, with parents; Probably married J. H. Bridges on Oct. 16, 1880 in Pembroke, Me
7) William Earl Wilbur- born April 16, 1866 in Maine; married Annie M. Kelley (born Dec. 1878 in Trescott, Me) about 1896. Annie was the daughter of unknown and Levi Kelley. The children of Annie and William are:
A) Gladys Scott Wilbur- born March 7, 1895 in Pembroke, me; married Seth Seeley; had child Ray Seeley (born Feb. 18, 1911) b) Vernard Earl Wilbur- born Sept. 11, 1897 in Maine C) Helen Doris Wilbur- born Aug. 1, 1904; died 1975; married Clayton Dudley. D) Alice Evelyn Wilbur- born June 14, 1906; died Aug. 1918 in Pembroke,Me e) Russell Darwin Wilbur- born July 14, 1911 in Pembroke Me; married Bernice Cook
8) John Wilbur- born March 1860; died before 1870 9) Unknown Wilbur - (Census of 1900) 10) Unknown Wilbur- (Census of 1800)
In 1900 Lucy Mahar Wilbur said she had 10 children and 6 survived. That would mean John, Unknown, unknown and another was dead. I suspect Hiram was the other since I can't find him anywhere after 1880. I offer the above info in the hopes someone out their can elaborate on it.