Does anyone know these Willson's? I have John Willson b. abt. 1794 Tyrone Co., Ireland married Mary Boylan b. abt. 1804 Ireland Children: 1. James Willson -Wilson b. Dec 1828 Beekmantown, Clinton Co., NY moved to Jefferson Co., WI by abt. 1853, in 1864 he moved his family to Iowa.
2. William Willson- possibly changed to Wilson as well b. abt. 1832 NY married Jane Porter.
3. John Willson-Wilson b. bet. 1832-1833 NY lived in Beekmantown as well in Clinton Co., NY
4. Thomas Willson- Wilson b. abt. 1834 blind NY
5. Elizabeth Rebecca Willson b. abt. 1835 NY
6. Arthur Willson - Wilson b. abt. 1835 NY
7. Mary Ann Willson - Wilson b. abt. 1841 NY she was on the 1880 census living with her uncle Thomas Wilson in Plattsburgh, Clinton Co., NY.
All of these Willson's lived in Beekmantown, Clinton Co., NY. If anyone know's these Willson-Wilson's let's exchange family info. Thank you, Cheryl