You probably have all this by now, but in response to your posting at Genforum here is some of what I have concerning the ancestry of your Emma Woodmansee; if you are interested in any more information on the Belmont county family please contact me.
Dave Davisson Columbus, OH
1. Emma E. Woodmansee was born 03 Jan 1852 in Belmont co., OH.
2. Milson Woodmansee was born 04 Oct 1812. He died 21 Dec 1874 in Richland tp., Belmont co., OH. Milson married Rebecca Bennett on 06 May 1841 in Belmont co., OH.
3. Rebecca Bennett was born about 1812 in MD. She was still living in 1880.
4. Samuel Woodmansee was born 15 Feb 1784 in NJ. He died before 1860 in Belmont co., OH. Samuel married Martha.
5. Martha was still living in 1860 in Belmont co., OH.
8. Joseph Woodmansee was born 03 Sep 1747 in Shrewsbury, NJ. He died 23 Jul 1824 in Redstone, Fayette co., PA. Joseph married Ann.
9. Ann was born 18 Aug 1757 in Monmouth co., NJ. She died in Redstone, Fayette co., PA.
16. John Woodmansee was born 13 Jun 1713 in Shrewsbury, NJ. He died before 27 Apr 1796 in Shrewsbury. John married Beersheba Allen on 08 Feb 1740 in Shrewsbury.
17. Beersheba Allen was born about 1719. She died after 1793.
32. Thomas Woodmansee was born 17 Sep 1670 in New London, CT.
34. Jonathan Allen married Mary Corlies.
35. Mary Corlies.
64. Gabriel Woodmansee was born about 1640 in England. He died before 27 Sep 1688 in New London, CT. Gabriel married Sarah.