I'm searching for any information on Abraham YEAZEL and his family.He was born Apr. 29, 1774 in Va.He married Mary Ball CURL, who was born Oct. 30, 1776 in Hampshire Co., Va., to William CURL and Sarah BROWN, on Oct. 7, 1794 in Hampshire Co.They had 14 children:
1. Mary Ann, b. June 19, 1796 in Va., m. Feb. 11, 1819 to Mahlon MARSH.
2. Sarah, b. Oct 26, 1797 in Va., m. Dec. 9, 1819 to Hugh V. SMITH.
Mary Ann and Sarah moved to Salt Rock Twp., Marion Co., Oh., where they were living in 1850.
3. George, b. Feb. 14, 1799 in Va, d. Jan. 17, 1868 prob. in Clark Co., Oh., m. Jan. 30, 1827 to Elizabeth JONES
4. William, b. Dec. 4, 1800 in Va., m. Nov. 24, 1825 to Eliza FOLEY.
5. Catherine, b. Jul. 9, 1802, m. Dec. 27, 1828 to William SMITH.
6. David, b. Jun. 5, 1804 near Yellow Springs, Greene, Oh., m. Jan. 19, 1826 to Esther BUMGARTNER or BAUMGARDNER.He moved to Champaign Co. on Dec. 15, 1826.
7. Jeremiah, b. Jan. 16, 1806 in Highland or Warren (now Clinton) Co., d. Jan. 16, 1861 in Clark Co., Oh., m. Dec. 20, 1827 in Clark Co., Oh to Jane M. HODGE.
8. Adam, b. Nov. 25, 1807 in Highland or Warren (now Clinton) Co., m. Nov. 16, 1829 to Maria CRABILL.
9. Jacob, b. Nov. 10, 1809 in Highland or Warren (now Clinton) Co., m. Mar. 28, 1831 to Eleanor FOLEY.
Abraham removed to Moorefield Twp., Champaign (now Clark) Co., Oh. Jan. 1810, where the remaining 5 children was born.
10. Elizabeth (my g-g-g-g-grandmother), b. Sept. 11, 1811, d. Jan. 6, 1894 in Roundhead, Hardin Co., Oh., m. Aug 27 1829 in Clark Co., Oh. to Reuben HENKLE.
Elizabeth moved to Roundhead Twp., Hardin Co., Oh. Feb. 13, 1837.She buried in Henkle Cemetary, which was originally part of Reuben Henkle's farm.
11. Abraham, b. Mar. 15, 1813.He moved to Champaign Co., Ill., along his brothers James and Isaac.
12. Sidney, b. Feb. 6, 1815, m Jan. 31, 1833 in Moorefield Twp., Clark Co., Oh. to Thomas Voss CRABILL.
13. James, b. Mar. 2, 1817, m. Mari SPENCER.
14. Isaac, b. Dec. 15, 1818, m. Angeline SPENCER.
Abraham and Mary Ball (CURL) YEAZEL spent the remainder of their years in Moorefield Twp., Clark Co., Oh.; he died Jan. 2, 1832 and she, 22 Sep 1828.
Any additional information on this family would be greatly appreciated.I would especially like to know if there is any connection between this family and James YAZEL.Thank you for your time.