My Genealogy Home Page:Information about John Alcorn
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
John Alcorn (b. 1734)John Alcorn (son of James Alcorn and Mary Ann Stines) was born 1734 in Virginia, died in Missouri.He married (1) Jane Breckenridge on June 06, 1766 in Augusta County, Virginia, daughter of George Breckenridge and Ann Doakes.He married (2) Elizabeth Nichols on March 04, 1802.
Notes for John Alcorn:
February 1797 appointed Justice of the Peace in Garrard County, Kentucky while "out of county". By Delanie Alcorn-Jones at email@example.com on RootsWeb.com.
More About John Alcorn and Jane Breckenridge:
Marriage: June 06, 1766, Augusta County, Virginia.
More About John Alcorn and Elizabeth Nichols:
Marriage: March 04, 1802
Children of John Alcorn and Jane Breckenridge are:
- John Breckenridge Alcorn, b. Abt. 1760, Virginia, d. August 15, 1833, Preble County, Ohio.
- George Alcorn, b. 1768.
- Robert Alcorn, b. Abt. 1770, d. 1830, Gallatin County, Kentucky.
- Tabitha Alcorn, b. Abt. 1770.
- James Breckenridge Alcorn, b. September 01, 1770, York County, South Carolina, d. November 28, 1851, Richfield, Clay County, Missouri.
- Charles Alcorn, b. Abt. 1775.
- Jesse Wilson Alcorn, b. 1781, Virginia, d. November 26, 1852, Wayne County, Kentucky.