- Gibbons, Leaman, Peckenpaugh, McCorkle (33 KB)
L-R : Augusta Marian Peckenpaugh, William Edward Henry Leaman; Helen Marjorie (Peckenpaugh) Leaman; Emma Rozella (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh; Dorothy Janette (Leaman) Gibbons; John Gordon Leaman;front - Robert Emmett Gibbons holding Susan Lorrie Gibbons, taken Chapman Camp, BC, Canada 1950.
- Harvey Willis Peckenpaugh & Great Granddaughters (14 KB)
My one and only visit with my great grandfather, taken in Kimberley, BC, Canada, July 1954. Susan Lorrie Gibbons, Harvey Willis Peckenpaugh & Karen Lynne Gibbons
- Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho abt 1913 - 3 Generations (29 KB)
Back-Front: Emma Rozella (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh holding Dorothy Elizabeth Peckenpaugh; Catherine Jane (Short) Peckenpaugh, mother-in-law of Emma Rozella (Zella); Minot Lowry Peckenpaugh; (hand across face) Augusta Marian Peckenpaugh; (checked dress - unknown companion)
- The Leaman family (30 KB)
L-R: William Edward Henry; Dorothy Janette; Wiiliam Edward Harvey; John Gordon; Harvey Marvin; Helen Marjorie (nee Peckenpaugh).Tken in Chapman Camp, BC Abt. 1940
- Willis Wayne Peckenpaugh (15 KB)
Willis Wayne Peckenpaugh, b. 21 May 1851, Cameron, Warren Co., IL, d. 15 June 1919, Spokane, Spokane Co., WA. Married 10 Sept 1871 in Wahoo, Saunders Co., NE Catherine Jane Short. Parents: Elijah Ridenour Peckenapugh & Caroline Rowe.
- Charles Peckinpaugh Obituary (57 KB)
The obituary of my cousin Charles Peckinpaugh
- Susanna Young (Gibbons) Bryson & her daughter (31 KB)
At Aunt Sue's 90th Birthday party. Sue with her daughter Helen (Bryson) Rowan. Taken at Helen's apartment in Gastown, Vancouver, BC. 1998.
- Peckenpaugh family - 3 Generations (95 KB)
Willis Wayne Peckenpaugh, wife Catherine Jane (Short) Peckenpaugh; son-in-law Samuel Royal Harper & wife Lavinia Ann (Peckenpaugh) Harper; front- Neil Gordon Harper.
- Civil War Discharge Paper John William McCorkle (112 KB)
Front page of discharge paper of my great, great grandfather, John William McCorkle
- Susan Lorrie Gibbons & Robert Glenn Bottom (14 KB)
This photo of my husband & I was taken in 1997 in Hawaii while we were stationed there with the US Army.
- Helen Marjorie Peckenpaugh & parents (11 KB)
Harvey Willis Peckenpaugh with wife Emma Rozella [Zella] (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh with their first child, daughter, Helen Marjorie Peckenpaugh
- Civil War Discharge paper page 2 (88 KB)
Back page of discharge paper of my great, great grandfather, John William McCorkle.
- Chloe Lynne Blythe Scaber (46 KB)
This is the newest addition to our family my grand niece, daughter of Tracie (Clayton) & Todd Scaber. Great, great granddaughter of Helen Marjorie Peckenpaugh Leaman, born 8 Aug 2000, Victoria, BC
- Four Generations (20 KB)
Left - Right: Dorothy Janette (Leaman) Gibbons;Emma Rozella [Zella] (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh; Helen Marjorie (Peckenpaugh) Leaman; Zella is holding her great granddaughter, Susan Lorrie Gibbons - taken 1948;
- Robert Emmett Gibbons - age 3 (17 KB)
My father, Robert Emmett Gibbons, age 3 years. Taken in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada about 1914.
- Edward Henry Leaman, my great grandfather. (23 KB)
Born abt. 1868 in England, Henry came to Ontario and then to BC. He was a railroad man & he died in Cranbrook, BC, killed by a rolling freight. He is buried in Cranbrook Cemetery
- Cranswick & Susannah (Wilson) Noad (126 KB)
Cranswick, son of Joseph Noad and Margaret Frances Bown (b. 4 sept 1804, d. abt 1833); Susannah, daughter of Henry Wilson and Elizabeth Wolfe
- Caroline Rowe Peckenpaugh (13 KB)
My great X3 grandmother, daughter of Joseph Rowe & Elizabeth Plymale. B. 1 June 1821, d. 2 Jun 1904, buried Bethel Cemetery, near Logan, Harrison Co., IA. Wife of Elijah Ridenour Peckenpaugh.
- Sarah Jane Holmes, my great grandmother. (11 KB)
Sarah, born in England, married Edward Henry Leaman, and emigrated to Canada. She died 8 Jul 1932 in England on a visit to her family.
- Harvey Willis Peckenpaugh (8 KB)
Born 6 Mar 1876 Reeder's Mills, Harrison Co., IA; died 5 Mar 1966 Portland, Oregon. Parents Willis Wayne Peckenpaugh & Catherine Jane Short.
- Elijah Ridenour Peckenpaugh (13 KB)
My Great X3 grandfather, son of George Peter Peckenpaugh & Millie Abbott. B. 8 Jun 1820, d. 26 Sept 1884, buried in Bethel Cemetery, near Logan, Harrison Co., IA. Husband of Caroline Rowe Peckenpaugh.
- Richard Napoleon Gibbons (12 KB)
Born 27 Jun 1822, Sydney, NS son of Richard Collier Bernard Marshall DesBarres Gibbons and Ann Ingouville, d. 20 Mar 1881 in Sydney. Married to Mary Jane Martin.
- Emma Rozella McCorkle (12 KB)
Born 23 Sept 1875 Columbia, Marion Co., IA, died 28 June 1951 Spokane, Spokane Co., WA. Parents John William McCorkle and Mary Ellen Steele.
- Tombstone - Caroline Rowe Peckenpaugh (24 KB)
Bethel Cemetery, 6 mi east of Logan, Harrison Co., IA
- Maria Susannah (Bown) Boutilier (17 KB)
Born 7 Jul 1823 in Sydney Mines, NS, daughter of Thomas Samuel Bown & Florence E. E. Haire, married George Henry Boutilier 24 Jul 1852. Maria died 30 Apr 1904 in Britt, Hancock Co., IA
- Tombstone - Elijah Ridenour Peckenpaugh (23 KB)
Bethel Cemetery, 6 mi east of Logan, Harrison Co., IA
- Thomas Samuel Peter Boutilier & his daughter Annie (10 KB)
Thomas, b. 6 Jun 1845 at Big Glace Bay, NS son of George Henry & Maria Susannah (Bown) Boutilier. Married Effie MacKinnon. Thomas died 14 Aug 1909.Annie (called Dubbie), b. 1887 d. 1918 m. Jack McQuarrie.
- Richard Gibbons (10 KB)
This is my 3rd great grandfather, Richard Gibbons. Born abt. 1734 in England, he was first Chief Justice of Cape Breton. This portrait was painted by Thomas McIlworth about 1760. He died in a French prison in Nantes in 1794.
- My Father, Robert Emmett Gibbons with "Frosty" (43 KB)
Taken in 1946 in Tacoma, WA at my aunt & uncle's (Lee Olson & Minot Lowry (Peckenpaugh) Olson. He and my mother were on their honeymoon.
- Gibbons/Leaman - my parents (19 KB)
Dorothy Janette (Leaman) Gibbons & Robert Emmett Gibbons - Tacoma 1946 on their honeymoon. First time my mother ever saw the ocean, she remembers her scarf was green with champagne bottles in the pattern.
- Florence Catherine Boutilier with Mary & Anne (23 KB)
Florence (called Florrie) b. 26 Apr 1874 Glace Bay, NS d/o Thomas Samuel Peter & Effie (MacKinnon) Boutilier, m. 1897 Richard Bernard Gibbons. Pictured with daughters Mary, b. 1898 & Anne b. 1899. Florrie was my grandmother.
- Emma Rozella (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh (15 KB)
My great grandmother, daughter of John William McCorkle and Mary Ellen Steele.
- Florence Catherine Boutilier (14 KB)
My grandmother, b. 26 Apr 1874 in Sydney, NS daughter of Thomas Samuel Peter Boutilier & Effie MacKinnon.
- Minot L Peckenpaugh/ Augusta M..Peckenpaugh (25 KB)
My grand-aunts; Augusta Marian Peckenpaugh (called Marian) holding her baby sister Minot Lowry Peckenpaugh. Taken about 1908.
- Richard Bernard Gibbons (24 KB)
My grandfather Richard was born 4 Nov 1865 in Sydney, NS, son of Richard Napoleon Gibbons & Mary Jane Martin. Richard died 10 Oct 1948 in Kamloops, BC.
- Emma Rozella (McCorkle) Peckenpaugh - Pioneer (12 KB)
Zella with Helen Marjorie, Augusta Marian, & Harvey Marvin..Boundary Co., ID abt. 1908. The end of long hard day??
- Sarah Jane Holmes Bible - Frontpage (27 KB)
The dedication to Sarah - bible given to her on her 19th birthday by her Aunt, L. J. Jonit (sp?) Newton Abbott, Dec 16th, 1888.
- Joseph Lowry McCorkle & wife Jane E. Mathers (32 KB)
Taken at their home in Benkleman, Dundy Co., NE Abt. 1930..Joseph was uncle to Zella and raised her after her parents' deaths. He died in 1940, Jane predeceased him.
- Obituary - Sarah Jane (Homes) Leaman (85 KB)
Obituary of my great grandmother, Sarah Jane. She died 8 July 1932 in England.
- My Peckenpaugh great grandparents' first home. (9 KB)
Taken at Eastport, Boundary Co., ID about 1908. I believe this was the first home they owned after their marriage.
- Sarah Jane & Edward Henry Leaman at Stanley Park (27 KB)
This photo was taken at English Bay, Stanley Park, in Vancouver in 1915. Couple in the middle are Sarah Jane (Holmes)Leaman - striped dress & husband Edward Henry Leaman - plaid cap. Others unknown..
- My Leaman Grandparents' 50th Anniversary (17 KB)
Taken, Kimberley, BC, Canada 1970. l-r Bill Jr., Marvin, Helen Marjorie, Bill Sr., Janette (my mum) and Gordon. Taken at the Masonic Hall.
- Sarah Jane (Holmes) Leaman& daughter Nell (28 KB)
Sarah Jane (Holmes) Leaman and here daughter Ellen Maude (Nell) taken in Calgary, Alberta in 1912.
- Helen Marjorie Peckenpaugh & Train (17 KB)
Marjorie on the foot board of the Big Switch Engine at Lima, Montana with the Chief Dispatcher, (name unknown). Taken Abt. 1900.
- Lillian (Leaman) Gadd & Jack "Jock" Thomson (32 KB)
My great aunt, Lillian Gadd & her brother-in-law Jock Thomson (husband of her sister Nell Leaman), taken in Kimberley, BC, Canada on her visit from England. Lillian and her husband William (deceased at the time of this photograph) lived in Wadhurst, Sussex and had an Amoco petrol station & garage.
- Gadd Family, Wadhurst, Sussex, England (36 KB)
This is the family of my great aunt Lillian (Leaman) Gadd and her family.Back row: Charlie, Douglas, Vic, Donald, Peter.Front: Kathleen, Nellie, Lillian holding Lynda, Dorothy, Evelyn and Anne.
- Sarah Jane Holmes & grandchildren (29 KB)
Sarah Jane (Holmes) Leaman with her son William Edward Henry Leaman and his children: left- Marvin, right - Janette, front William, Jr.