Adair and Holland Families:Information about Jean Adair
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Jean Adair (b. 1738, d. date unknown)Jean Adair (daughter of Joseph Adair, Sr and Sarah Lafferty) was born 1738, and died date unknown.She married John Ramage.
Notes for Jean Adair:
One of Benjamin's sisters you list as 14  Leah Jean Adair. Her name
was Jean only. Leah comes from James Barnett Adair's misreading of
Joseph's will. I have seen the will and her name is clearly Jean.
Lee Adair email@example.com
Duncan Creek Presbyterian Church Cemetery Inscription:
IN MEMORY OF
LAURENS DISTRICT SC
HIS WIFE JEAN ADAIR
More About Jean Adair:
Burial: Unknown, Jean Ramage-inscription on tombstone.73
Children of Jean Adair and John Ramage are:
- +Joseph Ramage, d. date unknown.
- Josiah Ramage, d. date unknown.
- +Matilda Ramage, d. date unknown.
- +Mary Ramage, b. Abt. 1760, d. 1795.
- Benjamin Ramage, b. 1773, d. 1811, Laurens County, SC.
- James Ramage, b. 1777, d. 1856.