The Carlozzi Family of Waterbury, Ct.:Information about Mercy Savage
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Mercy Savage (b. 10 Apr 1706, d. 1787)Mercy Savage (daughter of John Savage and Mary Ranney)560 was born 10 Apr 1706 in Middletown, Middlesex, CT, USA560, and died 1787 in Middle Hadden, CT, USA560.She married Patriot Captain George Stocking on Mar 1725, son of George Stocking and Elizabeth Hurlbut.
More About Mercy Savage and Patriot Captain George Stocking:
Marriage: Mar 1725
Children of Mercy Savage and Patriot Captain George Stocking are:
- +Abner Stocking, b. 01 Apr 1726, CT, d. 1784, Haddam, CT, USA560.
- George Stocking, b. 15 Aug 1728, Middle Haddam, CT, d. 23 Aug 1777, CT.
- +John Augustus Stocking, b. 15 Aug 1732, Middle Haddam,, Middlesex, CT560, d. 09 Dec 1818, Granville, Washington, NY.
- +Mary Stocking, b. 12 Jan 1734, CT, d. 19 Feb 1827.
- +Hezekiah Stocking, b. 01 Feb 1736, CT, d. 1801, NY.
- Lucy Stocking, b. 08 Aug 1739, CT, d. 04 May 1776, CT.
- Martha Stocking, b. 08 Nov 1741, d. date unknown.
- Reuben Stocking, b. 12 Feb 1743, CT, d. 25 Oct 1828, oHIO.
- Mercy Stocking, b. Abt. 1746, CT, d. date unknown.
- Mercy Stocking, b. Abt. 1752, d. date unknown.