I'm researching data on Patrick Cannon, born about 1840, possibly in Kilitmagh, County Mayo, Ireland. He married Mary McNulty in Ireland. Patrick and Mary both died in Ireland. there were 3 sons, and possibly a 4th:
1. Anthony Cannon: born July 1868 in Ireland, married Catherine O'Boyle in Ireland. Children: Sadie Gillespie, Maryellen Yeager O'brien (both born in ireland), and Laura Fellis, Hildegarde Murphy, James, Elizabeth Datto, Regina Coleman, and Mildred. Anthony immigrated about 1888 with brothers Patrick and James. Spouse Catherine, born Ireland 21 April 1870, immigrated in 1890 with the first two children. Anthony and Catherine settled in Carbondale, Pa. Anthony was a fireman and died 6 May 1915. Catherine died 12 Feb 1949.
2. Patrick Cannon: born July 1862 in Ireland, married Mary Clark in U.S. in 1890. Children: Walter, Anna Battle, Margaret Davey, John, Thomas, Mary Moskosky and Kathryn Lynch. Patrick immigrated about 1888 with brothers Anthony and James. Spouse Mary born in Ireland in 1865. Patrick and Mary settled in Carbondale, Pa. Patrick was a fireman and died 2 Jan 1936.
3. James Cannon: born Ireland. Immigrated about 1888 with brothers Anthony and Patrick. James settled in Carbondale, Pa. for a time and then in New Haven, Ct. Only data on James is that he had a daughter named Sadie who married an O'Neil. The 1925 New Haven city directory lists a James Cannon, city employee, living at 1630 Chapel. The 1930-39 directories list a James E. O'Neil and Sadie A. at the same address.
4. Michael Cannon: born 1858 in Ireland. He settled in Carbondale, Pa, was a watchman, and died 24 Feb 1909. Michael was listed as a widower. Miss Mary Cannon was the informant.
Pasquale Dattilo, born about 1820 in Nicastro, Calabria, Italy, married Arcangela Valention, born about 1845. Paasquale died about 1855 in Italy. 2 sons and possibly a 3rd:
1. Dominick Dattilo, born 24 Nov 1847 in Nicastro, emigrated to the U.S. about 1888 and settled in Mayfield, PA. Spouse Carolina Todaro, born April 1851 in Nicastro, emigrated about 1892. 3 children: Son Philip settled in Mayfield, PA, changed his name to DATTO about 1900. Philip married Antonia Vena in 1894 and had 12 children. Daughter Angeline born 5 Sept 1870 settled in Mayfield, PA, married Carlo Orlando and had 12 children. Daughter Luigina, born 9 Apr 1872, settled in Nicastro, Italy, married Antonio Valentino had 2 children.
2. Carlo Dattilo, born about 1841 married Rosaraia Cuiuli, born 9 Feb 1844 and died 19 Feb 1895. They had 5 children. Carlo emigrated to the U.S. with children and settled in Rochester, NY.
Carlo died in 1914.
3. Possibly a 3rd son emigrated to the U.S. and settled in Old Forge, PA.