The Thomas Daugherty Family of Georgia:Information about Sarah Tomlin
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Sarah Tomlin (b. February 10, 1792, d. 1880)Sarah Tomlin (daughter of Mr. Tomlin and Sarah Tanner) was born February 10, 1792, and died 1880 in Randolph County, AL.She married Thomas Daugherty on March 14, 1813 in Morgan County, GA.
Notes for Sarah Tomlin:
Jennie Howarth Daugherty:
Sarah Tomlin's Grandfather served in the RevolutionaryWar.
More About Sarah Tomlin and Thomas Daugherty:
Justice of the Peace: March 13, 1813, Cyrus Billingsly.
Marriage: March 14, 1813, Morgan County, GA.
Marriage license: March 13, 1813, Book A, Page 96.
Children of Sarah Tomlin and Thomas Daugherty are:
- Dennis Daugherty, b. April 11, 1814, Upson County, Georgia, d. Bet. 1870 - 1880, Carroll County, GA.
- John Daugherty, b. June 06, 1817, d. date unknown.
- +C. H. Jacob Daugherty, b. May 02, 1819, Carroll County, GA, d. date unknown.
- +Anderson Daugherty, b. June 12, 1821, Georgia, d. January 09, 1897, Delta, Clay County, AL.
- +Elizabeth Amanda Daugherty, b. February 25, 1824, Upson County, GA, d. August 21, 1898, Upson County, GA.
- Malinda Daugherty, b. Abt. 1825, d. date unknown.
- +Thomas Daugherty, b. March 22, 1826, Upson County, Georgia, d. August 22, 1903, Madden, Leake, Mississippi.
- +Joel Scott Daugherty, b. March 16, 1828, Marion County, GA, d. May 13, 1894, Randolph County, AL.
- Sarah Emily Daugherty, b. April 15, 1830, d. date unknown.
- +William Edmond Daugherty, b. October 15, 1832, ,,Georgia, d. date unknown.