My Davis and Graves New England Ancestry:Information about Renald Fernald
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Dr. Renald Fernald (b. 1595, d. 1656)Renald Fernald was born 1595, and died 1656 in Portsmouth, NH.He married Joanna on Abt. 1620.
Notes for Renald Fernald:
Dr. Renald Fernald obtained his medical education in England.Renald (or Reginald) was the surgeon or physician of Mason's Colony.Heacquired two islands in the river just off of Strawberry Bank in Portsmouth and lived on the larger, called Peirce's Island.In addition to being the local doctor, he also served Portsmouth as selectman and town clerk.
More About Renald Fernald:
Burial: Unknown, Point of Graves, Portsmouth, NH.
More About Renald Fernald and Joanna:
Marriage: Abt. 1620
Children of Renald Fernald and Joanna are:
- +John Fernald, b. Abt. 1642, d. 19 Apr 1687.
- Thomas Fernald, b. Abt. 1633, England, d. date unknown.
- Mary Fernald, b. Abt. 1637, d. date unknown.
- Sarah Fernald, b. Abt. 1640, d. date unknown.
- Samuel Fernald, b. Abt. 1644, d. 1698.
- William Fernald, b. 05 Mar 1645/46, d. date unknown.