- Joseph Jr.'s first steps (25 KB)
This picture was taken within seconds of seeing Joseph take his first step. This probably is his tenth step. That is Joe Sr., in the background.
- Allen C. Fletcher at 4 mos. old (61 KB)
This picture was taken when Allen was about 4 mos old. Boy was he active and hard to keep still.
- Joseph, Jr.'s High School Graduation Photo (39 KB)
Joseph Graduated in June, 1988 at 16 yrs old, from Pius-X High School, in Downey, Calif.
- Allen's High School Graduation Photo (48 KB)
Allen C. Fletcher Graduated from Pius-X High School, in Downey, Calif., June, 1995
- Willie W. Fletcher/My daddy (43 KB)
This is my daddy, my hero even until this day. Daddy died in July 1971. The things he taught me are the same things I have taught to my two sons. I hope I am to them, what he is to me. Joe,Sr.
- My mother, Myra J. Fletcher"Mur", (29 KB)
This is my mom, in her 40's. Mur was every bit as much a lady as she was a hard working school teacher. She taught me the softer side of life. Mur died in 1985, and yes, I still miss her.
- My mother-in-law/Rebecca Murray (28 KB)
My mother-in-law a real strong lady was as good to me as my own mother. She taught my wife how to be strong, and my wife is like her in many, many ways. Murdear died in 1997. We miss you.