My Genealogy Home Page:Information about David Liles
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
David Liles (b. date unknown, d. date unknown)David Liles was born date unknown, and died date unknown.He married Priscilla.
Notes for David Liles:
On June 19, 1748, David Liles was listed as paying taxes (tithe) in Lunenburg County, Virginia on the Meherrin River.He also paid taxes in 1752 in Lunenburg County, Virginia.He was listed as a taxpayer in Pittsylvania County, Virginia in 1767.
In December of 1756, David Liles sold land in Lunenburg County, Virginia to Tyree Glen.In May of 1757, Priscilla, wife of David,relinquished dower rights to 200 acres of land which had been conveyed to Tyree Glen.In 1763, Tyree Glen bequeathed the tract of land on the Meherrin River he had purchased from David Liles to his son, John Glen.
Children of David Liles and Priscilla are:
- John Liles, b. Bef. 1755, d. date unknown.
- David Liles, b. August 13, 1755, d. date unknown.
- Burgess Liles, b. Bet. 1755 - 1761, d. date unknown.
- Brittain Liles, b. date unknown, d. date unknown.
- +Thomas Liles, b. Bet. 1760 - 1770, Virginia, d. 1835, Rutherford Cnty, NC.