THE FUNDERBURK FAMILY:Information about William Harben
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
William Harben (b. 1690, d. 1733)William Harben (son of Christopher Harben and Alice) was born 1690 in Yeovil, Somerset, England, and died 1733 in Bryantown, Maryland.He married (1) Alice in England.He married (2) Mary Villers in Maryland.
More About William Harben:
Burial: Catholic Cemetery, Bryantown Maryland.
Record Change: 18 Mar 2003
More About William Harben and Alice:
More About William Harben and Mary Villers:
Children of William Harben and Alice are:
- Mary H. Harben, b. 1705.
- +John Harben, b. 20 Aug 1711, Prince George County, MD (Queen Anne Parrish), d. 1797, Camden District, South Carolina.
- Margaret Harben, b. 1713, Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Johanna Harben, b. 1715, Prince George's County, Maryland.
- William Harben, b. 20 Jan 1717, Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Elizabeth Harben, b. 05 Jan 1720, Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Elisha Harben, b. 05 Jun 1722, Prince George's County, Maryland.
Children of William Harben and Mary Villers are:
- Joshua Harben, b. 29 Dec 1726.
- James Harben, b. 29 Dec 1727.
- Edward Villers Harben, b. 1731.