My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Benjamin Marcy
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Benjamin Marcy (b. March 11, 1698/99, d. April 11, 1760)Benjamin Marcy (son of John Marcy and Sarah Hadlock) was born March 11, 1698/99 in Woodstock, Windham, CT, and died April 11, 1760 in Woodstock, Windham, CT.He married Mary Corbin on February 10, 1724/25 in Woodstock, Windham, CT, daughter of James Corbin and Hannah Eastman.
Notes for Benjamin Marcy:
someone has done a lot of work on Benjamin
LDS Baptism 7 MAR 1882
Reference Number: 8642
Benjamin took charge of his father-in-laws estate after James' death in 1736
More About Benjamin Marcy and Mary Corbin:
Marriage: February 10, 1724/25, Woodstock, Windham, CT.
Children of Benjamin Marcy and Mary Corbin are:
- +Hannah Marcy, b. October 04, 1725, Woodstock, Windham, CT.
- +Benjamin Marcy, b. September 23, 1729, Woodstock, Windham, CT, d. February 20, 1802.
- Lois Marcy, b. October 03, 1729.
- Elizabth Marcy, b. February 25, 1730/31.
- Mary Marcy, b. February 10, 1732/33, d. November 23, 1815.
- Eunice Marcy, b. April 30, 1736.
- +Asahel Marcy, b. March 26, 1738, d. March 02, 1819.
- Dorothy Marcy, b. May 20, 1742.