The Brothers Gililland of Missouri:Information about Charity RICHARDSON
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Charity RICHARDSON (b. July 18, 1772, d. Abt. 1845)Charity RICHARDSON was born July 18, 1772 in Pendleton, Anderson, South Carolina, USA, and died Abt. 1845 in Simpson County, Kentucky.She married John GILLILAND on 1792 in Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
Notes for Charity RICHARDSON:
Possible birth date 6/8/1772
Alternate birth date given as June 8, 1772
Charity Richardson Gilliland and John Gilliland are seen living
with their son, James, in the 1840 census of Simpson County, KY.
However, in the 1850 census, James is now living with his
sister, Martha Ann Gilliland Reeder, and John and Charity are
not to be found.
More About Charity RICHARDSON and John GILLILAND:
Marriage: 1792, Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
Children of Charity RICHARDSON and John GILLILAND are:
- +John Richardson GILILLAND, b. January 17, 1793, Anderson, South Carolina, USA, d. January 28, 1852, Lincoln County, Missouri504.
- Elizabeth GILLILAND, b. 1795, d. 1855, Greene County, Illinois505.
- +Mathias R. GILILLAND, b. January 12, 1798, Kentucky, d. date unknown, Missouri.
- Martha Ann GILLILAND, b. November 25, 1803, Logan, Kentucky, d. March 20, 1889, Simpson County, Kentucky.
- James R. GILLILAND, b. 1804, Logan County, Kentucky506, d. date unknown.
- Mary "Polly" GILLILAND, b. 1805, Pendleton, Anderson, South Carolina, USA, d. date unknown.
- Nancy "Fanny" GILLILAND, b. 1806, d. date unknown.
- +Robert GILILLAND, b. April 01, 1806, Simpson, Kentucky, USA507, 508, d. October 09, 1874, Lincoln County, Missouri.