The Brothers Gililland of Missouri:Information about Agnes Johnston LOWE
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Agnes Johnston LOWE (b. September 22, 1796, d. Aft. March 19, 1825)Agnes Johnston LOWE was born September 22, 1796 in Sumner County, South Carolina, and died Aft. March 19, 1825 in Lincoln, Missouri.She married John Richardson GILILLAND on June 15, 1812 in Logan, Kentucky459, son of John GILLILAND and Charity RICHARDSON.
Notes for Agnes Johnston LOWE:
Agnes' last child was John Barnabus, born March 1825. She died
From Abraham Cooke evidence, name is Agnes Johnston Lowe, born
22 Sep 1796 in Decaturville, Tennessee.
More About Agnes Johnston LOWE and John Richardson GILILLAND:
Marriage: June 15, 1812, Logan, Kentucky.459
Marriage Notes for Agnes Johnston LOWE and John Richardson GILILLAND:
Gene Pool records give John Gilleland to Agnes Johnston Lowe,
John Richardson Gililland and Agnes Johnson Lowe had 7
identified children. Three were born in Kentucky and 4 in
Missouri. By order of birth, and birth state, they are Charity
(1813, KY), Margaret (1815, KY), William Lowe (1817, KY), Levan
Allen (1818, MO), Jesse Richardson (1819, MO), Allen Johnson
(1822, MO), John Barnabus (1825, MO).
Children of Agnes Johnston LOWE and John Richardson GILILLAND are:
- +Charity GILILLAND, b. April 22, 1813, Logan County, Kentucky, d. January 16, 1899460.
- Margaret "Peggy" GILILLAND, b. July 12, 1815, Logan County, Kentucky460, d. date unknown.
- William Lowe GILILLAND, b. November 04, 1817, Logan County, Kentucky461, 462, d. February 02, 1850.
- Levan Allen GILILLAND, b. 1818, Lincoln County, Missouri, d. date unknown.
- +Jesse Richardson GILILLAND, b. November 17, 1819, Lincoln County, Missouri, d. October 15, 1903, Laddonia, Missouri.
- +Allen Johnson GILILLAND, b. September 27, 1822, Lincoln County, Missouri463, d. 1887, Pagosa Springs, Archuleta County, Colorado463.
- +Isaac W. GILILLAND, b. 1824, d. date unknown.
- +John Barnabus GILILLAND, b. March 19, 1825, Lincoln County, Missouri463, d. date unknown.