The Ronald Dillon Hackett Family Genealogy PageUpdated January 10, 2013
I have been building an extensive database of my family history, and I have not limited myself to my direct linage.I had to purposes in mind when I started this project.First, I wanted to understand my family history and my heritage.Second, I wanted to map the many relationships that have been introduced to me over the years.I was no longer satisfied to know they were a distant cousin; I wanted to understand the relationship.
I still have a lot of data yet to enter, but I thought it was time to share what I had collected.I was blessed with many family genealogists that kept fairly good records over the years.I have compiled this information into a single database, and tried to correct as many errors as possible.
I am still collecting data.If you have something to contribute, information, photos, suggestions, whatever, please contact me.
Ronald Dillon Hackett
- Jacob Leitner, 1807-1884 (46 KB)
James Dillon Proctor's maternal Grandfather.
- Alma Gertrude Proctor Hackett, 1908-1940 (73 KB)
My father's mother died after giving birth to their fifth child.
- John Miles Priester, 1819-1922 (42 KB)
My Great Great Grandfather and the father of Fred Lucious Priester.
- Charlotte Souter Leitner, 1820-1909 (38 KB)
Married Jacob Leitner and was the maternal Grandmother of James Dillon Proctor.
- Ralph Charles Hackett, 1909-1979 (25 KB)
My father's father was a Master Electrician.
- Ronald Dillon Hackett and Deborah Marie West (29 KB)
The author and his wife.
- James Robert Black, 1834-1879 (27 KB)
My Great Great Grandfather, paternal Grandfather of Laura Parmela Black.
- Peter Boyer Perry, 1823-1899 (31 KB)
Best available photo.He was the maternal Grandfather of James Dillon Proctor's wife Emma.
- Bessie Jane Mathers Hackett (37 KB)
She married Ralph Seth Hackett, my Great Grandfather.
- John Franklin Earles (8 KB)
Debi's Great Grandfather
- Sadie Irene Soderblom Hackett (22 KB)
My mother as a young woman.
- Elizabeth Duke Perry, 1831-1894 (26 KB)
Wife of Peter Boyer Perry, and the maternal Grandmother of James Dillon Proctor's wife Emma.
- Ralph Seth Hackett with daughter Helen (37 KB)
My Great Grandfather.
- Ralph Charles Hackett and Alma Gertrude Proctor (57 KB)
Ralph and Alma were very much in love.One of Alma's letters to Ralph still survives, and is in the custody of my sister, Donna.
- James Dillon Proctor, 1877-1966 (24 KB)
This photo was probably taken in the late 1800's, and may have been taken for his wedding.
- Ralph Dillon Hackett, High School Graduation (27 KB)
My Father's high school graduation photo.
- Emma Jane Caruthers Proctor, 1879-1972 (33 KB)
Married James Dillon Proctor.
- Karl Gustaf Soderbloom and Jessie Irene Priester (33 KB)
Karl, 1876-1961 and Jessie, 1894-1969 were my mothers parents.
- Nancy Ophelia Medoria Leitner Proctor, 1852-1939 (30 KB)
The mother of James Dillon Proctor.
- Jessie Irene Priester Soderblom, 1894-1969 (28 KB)
My mother's mother.
- Marion Tibitha Perry Caruthers, 1862-1945 (48 KB)
Mother of Emma Jane Caruthers Proctor.
- Ralph Dillon Hackett and Sadie Irene Hackett (33 KB)
My parents as they appear today.
- Fred Lucious Priester, 1863-1947 (29 KB)
Father of Jessie Irene Priester Soderblom, my Great Grandfather.
- Martha Ann Dillon and John D. Proctor (35 KB)
James lived 1822-1908.Martha lived 1824-unk.They were the Grandparents of James Dillon Proctor.
- John and Rose Marie West with Gracie Earles (61 KB)
My wife's parents, John Calvin West and Rose Marie Hill West with Rose Marie's mother Gracie Helen Hill Earles.
- Laura Parmela Black Priester, 1874-1962 (35 KB)
Mother of Jessie Irene Priester Soderblom, my Great Grandmother.
- George Hill and wife Ida (35 KB)
George A. Hill, 1862-1939 and Ida Savage, 1880-1919 were my wife's Great Grandparents and were the parents of Gracie Helen Hill.Ida was a full blood Kaw indian.She used the name Savage because she had no surname.