The Brandenburgs of all Countrys:Information about Jennings Bryan Copeland
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Jennings Bryan Copeland (b. March 19, 1913, d. November 1, 1988)Jennings Bryan Copeland (son of Gilbert B.B. Copeland and Alice America Hatley)7 was born March 19, 1913 in Matador, Texas7, and died November 1, 1988 in Quartzsite, Arizona7.He married Alice Eugene Philpott on May 7, 1932 in Hollis, Oklahoma7, daughter of Holder Philpott and Cora Charley Lavada Eugene Williford.
More About Jennings Bryan Copeland:
Burial 1: Quartzsite, Arizona - Hi-Jolly Cemetery.
Burial 2: Hi Jolly Cemetery, Quartzsite, Arizona.7
Event 1: November 1, 1988, Died of self-inflicted gun shot wound.
Residence: Tumwater (Scott Lake), Washington and Quartzsite, Arizona.
More About Jennings Bryan Copeland and Alice Eugene Philpott:
Marriage: May 7, 1932, Hollis, Oklahoma.7
Marriage Fact: May 7, 1932, OKLAHOMA.
Children of Jennings Bryan Copeland and Alice Eugene Philpott are:
- +Vertis Jean Copeland, b. March 9, 1933, Tell, Texas.
- +Tommy Eugene Copeland, b. June 19, 1935, TELL, TEXAS.
- +Carol Ann Copeland, b. August 18, 1940, Carlsbad, New Mexico8, 9.
- +Ronald Dee Copeland, b. December 19, 1942, Globe, Arizona.
- +Donald Lee Copeland, b. December 19, 1942, Globe, Arizona.
- +Linda Gay Copeland, b. October 28, 1946, Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- +Gary Lynn Copeland, b. February 24, 1949, Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- +Jennings Bryan Jr. Copeland, b. September 3, 1951, Kennewick, Washington, d. October 26, 1991, Quartzsite, Arizona.
- +Tony Wayne Copeland, b. March 14, 1955, Kennewick, Washington.