Steve A. Heckart Genealogy Home Page:Information about Col. Stillwell Heady
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Col. Stillwell Heady (b. November 1782, d. February 10, 1852)Col. Stillwell Heady (son of James Heady and Eleanor "Nelly" Jackson) was born November 1782 in Uniontown, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, and died February 10, 1852 in Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky.He married Matilda Drake on April 01, 1806, daughter of John Drake and Rebeca Heady.
More About Col. Stillwell Heady:
Burial: Family Plot on his farm -- One mile west of Wilsonville.
More About Col. Stillwell Heady and Matilda Drake:
Marriage: April 01, 1806
Children of Col. Stillwell Heady and Matilda Drake are:
- +Reason "Rease" Bennett, b. Abt. 1804, Tennessee, d. 1880, Pimento, Vigo County, Indiana.
- Marshall Heady, b. May 12, 1811, Bloomfield, Nelson County, Kentucky, d. 1833.
- James D. Heady, b. 1814, Smileytown, Spenser County, Kentucky.
- Eleanor "Ellena" Heady, b. 1817, Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky.
- Ann E Heady, b. July 17, 1818, Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky, d. September 10, 1840.
- William J "Capt Bill" Heady, b. 1819, Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky.
- Morrison Heady, b. April 10, 1820, Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky.
- Stilwell Heady, b. 1827, d. 1828, Aged 15 months, Wilsonville, Spencer County, Kentucky.
- Eliza Virginia Heady, b. 1828, d. 1828, Aged 8 months, Wilsonville, Spenser County, Kentucky.