- My Hester/Reid Grandmother (6 KB)
Alice Molsey Hester (1859-1921) daughter of John Chesley Hester and Mary Ann King, wife of Nathan Elias Reid.She was born in Greene Co. AL and died in Colbert Co. AL.
- My Father's Sister & Husband (9 KB)
Annice Maelder (1909-1966) and husband John Hambrice.She was born in Blount Co. AL and died in Jefferson Co. AL.
- Rev. Edward M. Holt, your page compiler (16 KB)
Like my father before me, I am a Presbyterian Minister (retired).I am also a retiree from Western Electric Co. at Nashville, TN in 1980.This company is now known as Lucent Technologies.
- My G Grandmother Mary Ann King 1836-1916 (22 KB)
Mary Ann King b.1836 Green Co. AL, d.1916 Franklin Co. AL, dau of Littleberry King and Molsey Horton, spouse of John Chesley Hester.
- My Parents (16 KB)
Rev. Homer Holt 1903-1972 and Alice Lenora Reid 1904-1981 were my parents.Homer was born in Blount Co. AL and Alice in Colbert Co. AL.They are buried in Jasper, Walker Co. AL.Dad was a Presbyterian Minister.
- My Grand Uncle John William Reid CW Marker (26 KB)
This marker is placed in the Old Friendship cemetery south of Belgreen, Franklin Co. AL.My great grandparents, Nathan Augustus Reid and Jane Bell are also buried in this cemetery
- Charles William Holt & wife Eleanor Brown (14 KB)
Charles William Holt (b1809) son of William Holt, grandson of Charles Holt.His wife was Eleanor "Nellie" Brown of Blount Co. AL
- My Chamblee/Horton GGG- Grandmother (585 KB)
Sarah Elizabeth Chamblee b.1776 Wake Co. NC d. 1862 Greene Co. AL. dau. of Isaac Chamblee 1754-1800 NC; wife of Jesse Horton b.1773 NC - d.1850 AL; mother of Molsey Horton.
- Charles Holt (1762-1847) Rev. War Marker (10 KB)
This marker has been placed in a small park in Nectar, Blount Co. AL by the effort of the DAR.His actual burial place is unknown, but a number of his descendants are buried in a cemetery across the road from this marker.
- Roxie Ann Holt (1874-1934) (6 KB)
Roxie was the daughter of Kindrell Clemens Holt and Louisa C Whaley.Her husband was William Lanier Calvert (1871-1946).
- 4 Generations of Love/Holt Family (15 KB)
Rev. Fielden Foster Love my G-Grandfather, Jerusia Louhanie Love Holt my Grandmother, Rev. Homer Holt my Father, James Arthur Holt my brother.
- Alexander Whaley War of 1812 Marker (13 KB)
This marker has ben placed with others in the Guin's Cove cemetery in Blount Co. AL.Alexander is more likely buried in Poinsett Co. AR.
- William L Calvert & son Fred Malone Calvert (9 KB)
William L Calvert (1871-1946) was the husband of Roxie Ann Holt.Fred Malone Calvert (1898-1976)was their son who was married to Julia Bedsole.
- My Sisters & I with our spouses (1994) (14 KB)
Left to right: Esther Lee & Tony Erickson, Rebecca Mae & Norris Johnson, Martha Ruth & William Wayne, Willetta Ratliff & Rev. Edward Milton Holt, Mary Elizabeth Holt Owen.
- My GGGrandparents Littleberry King & Molsey Horton (39 KB)
My gg grandparents, Littleberry King b.1798 NC - d.1851 Greene Co. AL m. Molsey Horton b.NC - d.Greene Co. AL and their oldest daughter Jane.
- My Hester Great Grandfather (13 KB)
John Chesley Hester (1831-1907), son of Roling Hester and Lucinda Richardson, husband of Mary Ann King (1836-1916), daughter of Littleberry King and Molsey Horton.He was born and died in Franklin Co. AL.
- Edna P Holt (1895-1972) (2 KB)
Edna P Holt was the daughter of Kindrell Clemens Holt and Louisa Catherine Whaley.She was married to Dan Gannon (1889-1954).
- Nathan Elias Reid & Alice Molsey Hester (12 KB)
Another picture of my grandparents taken shortly after their marriage holding their first child together, William Amos Reid.They both had children by earlier marriages.
- Recognize this Unknown Holt? Family (153 KB)
Do you know this family?It is thought to be one of the descendants of William Charles Holt possibly through his son Charles William Holt of Blount Co. AL.
- Lilly L Holt Morgan (1892-?) (6 KB)
Lilly L Holt was the daughter of Kindrell Clemens Holt and Louisa Catherine Whaley.She was married to a Morgan.
- My Love/Hallmark Great Grandparents (31 KB)
Rev. Fielden Foster Love (1852-1930)a Presbyterian Minister & Viannia E Hallmark (1856-1923) of Blount Co. AL.Viannia's father died as a Civil War POW in Rock Island, IL.Fielden's father was Rev. William Harkey Love.
- Recognize this Holt? Family? (220 KB)
It is thought to be a descendant of William Charles Holt possibly through his son Charles William Holt of Blount Co. AL.
- Roy Montgomery Holt (1905-1952) (2 KB)
Roy M Holt was the son of John C Holt & Frances Melvina Love and grandson of Kindrell Clemens Holt as well as Rev Fielden F Love.He was married to Myrtle McCombs (b.1904).
- My Reid Grandfather (17 KB)
Nathan Elias Reid (1857-1932), son of Nathan Augustus Reid & Jane Bell, husband of Alice Molsey Hester (1859-1921), he was born in Franklin Co. AL and died in Colbert Co. AL.
- Rev. William H Love & His Daughter's Family (13 KB)
Rev. William Harkey Love (1831-1907), a Methodist Minister of Blount Co. AL, my gg-grandfather and his daughter Evaline, her husband Dallas Morton, children l-r Callie, Vessie, Parlee, Alvin, sitting on right Garner.Picture dated 1898.
- My Holt/Love Grandparents (15 KB)
Thomas Jefferson Holt (1881-1959) & Jerucia Luhanie Love (1880-1942) were my grandparents, both born in Blount Co. AL & died in Jefferson Co. AL.
- My GG Grandmother Molsey Horton 1808-1889 (51 KB)
Molsey "Molly" Horton b.1808 NC, d.1889 AL, dau. of Jesse Horton & Sarah Chamblee, spouse of Littleberry King b.1798 NC, d.1851 AL.