The Hunter, Oakley, Claggett and Gray families of Mid-TN:Information about James Marian Ramsey
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
James Marian Ramsey (b. May 16, 1821, d. November 30, 1906)James Marian Ramsey (son of John Ramsey and Sarah Anderson) was born May 16, 1821 in Bedford County, Tennessee, and died November 30, 1906 in Shelby County, Texas.He married Cynthia A. Sparks on 1842 in Tennessee.
More About James Marian Ramsey:
Burial: Unknown, Shady Grove Cemetery, Shady Grove Methodist Church, Shelby County, TX.
More About James Marian Ramsey and Cynthia A. Sparks:
Marriage: 1842, Tennessee.
Children of James Marian Ramsey and Cynthia A. Sparks are:
- +James Leonidas Ramsey, b. August 10, 1847, DeKalb County, Alabama, d. November 12, 1903, Shelby County, Texas.
- Caladonia Ann Ramsey, b. 1851, d. 1904.
- Pinkney Henderson Ramsey, b. 1853, d. date unknown.
- A D Ramsey, b. 1857, d. date unknown.
- William Yancy Ramsey, b. 1861, d. date unknown.
- W E Ramsey, b. 1869, d. date unknown.