My Genealogy Home Page:Information about Samuel Jeffery
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Samuel Jeffery (b. March 27, 1808, d. November 20, 1887)Samuel Jeffery (son of Francis Jeffery and Eleanor Irons)1 was born March 27, 1808 in Ocean Co., Toms River, New Jersey1, and died November 20, 18871.He married (1) Amanda Hathaway on July 15, 18301.He married (2) Mary Jane Kersey on December 11, 18501.
Notes for Samuel Jeffery:
Moved from New Jersey to Ohio about 1816 when 8 yrs. old with family.
During Civil War he lead a company from Warren County that repulsed Morgan, who was menacing Camp Denison, Cincinnati, Ohio.
More About Samuel Jeffery:
Fact 10: Township Trustee, many years.1
Fact 11: Justice of the Peace, 12 yrs..1
Fact 12: Notary Public.1
Military: lead a company during Civil War.1
More About Samuel Jeffery and Amanda Hathaway:
Marriage: July 15, 18301
More About Samuel Jeffery and Mary Jane Kersey:
Marriage: December 11, 18501
Children of Samuel Jeffery and Amanda Hathaway are:
- Linda Jeffery, d. date unknown.
- Benjamin Jeffery, b. January 24, 18321, d. July 1863, Nashville, Tennessee1.
- +Margaret E. Jeffery, b. June 08, 18331, d. date unknown.
- +Martha A. Jeffery, b. October 25, 18361, d. date unknown.
- +Polly H. Jeffery, b. June 24, 18381, d. date unknown.
- Abram Jeffery, b. June 15, 18421, d. October 20, 1862, Frankfort Kentucky1.
- Naomi A. Jeffery, b. December 22, 18451, d. date unknown.
- +S. Frank Jeffery, b. July 17, 18471, d. 18781.
- Horace Jeffery, b. July 27, 18491, d. 19291.
- +Howard Jeffery, b. February 02, 18581, d. date unknown.
Children of Samuel Jeffery and Mary Jane Kersey are:
- Howard Jeffery, b. February 28, 18581, d. date unknown.