"Decendents of Edmond Jones of Thousandsticks Kentucky":Information about Edmond Jones 2
Home Page |Surname List |Index of Individuals | |Sources
Edmond Jones 2 (b. May 1836, d. May 07, 1913)
|Edmond in the Union Army|
Edmond Jones 2 (son of Edmond Jones 1 and Sally Hoskins) was born May 1836 in Kentucky, and died May 07, 1913 in Thousand Sticks Kentucky.He married Polly Asher on April 15, 1858 in Perry Co.Ky. by Adam Fillmen Justics of the Peace, daughter of William Blevins Asher and Rebecca Begley.
Notes for Edmond Jones 2:
Volunteered for service in the Union Army, 47th Kentucky company "H" Mounted Invantary on August,9,1963.
Mustered in December,29,1863, at Camp Nelson, Kentucky.
served 1 year
Mustered out December26th,1864 at Lexington,Kentucky
Burried on top of the Mountain at Bull Creek and Wolf Pen Branch Ln.
found in 1900 census page 9a
More About Edmond Jones 2:
Burial: Unknown, on top of mountain at Bull Creek & Wolf Pen branch,leslie co..
More About Edmond Jones 2 and Polly Asher:
Marriage: April 15, 1858, Perry Co.Ky. by Adam Fillmen Justics of the Peace.
Children of Edmond Jones 2 and Polly Asher are:
- Articia Jones, b. May 29, 1859, d. date unknown.
- Abijah Jones, b. October 16, 1860, d. date unknown.
- Vina Jones, b. February 20, 1862, d. date unknown.
- Mary Jones, b. December 11, 1865, d. date unknown.
- +Hughy Jones, b. July 04, 1869, Hyden, Clay County,Kentucky, d. 1907, Thousandsticks, Leslie County,Kentucky.
- +Harvey Jones, b. January 1870, d. date unknown.
- +Jackson C. Jones, b. June 04, 1871, d. date unknown.
- Martha Jones, b. June 10, 1873, d. date unknown.
- Nancy Mae Jones, b. February 15, 1875, d. date unknown.
- +Lige Jones, b. August 13, 1880, Kentucky, d. date unknown.
- +Boyd Jones, b. July 10, 1883, Thousand Sticks Kentucky, d. November 05, 1925, Thousand Sticks Kentucky.