- Roberts-Shaw,cousin Lauren Roberts college grad.UK (84 KB)
This is my cousin Lauren Roberts of England at her graduation from college,July 2,2002.
- Roberts/Shaw Lauren and dad,Eddie Roberts,UK (25 KB)
My British cousins, Lauren Roberts and her father,Eddie Roberts of England. July 2,2002
- Allen, Frances, Clarence Powell, Leslie R. & Carl (15 KB)
Allen Siblings: L-RFrances Evelyn Allen,Clarence Powell Allen, Leslie Robert Allen and Carl Vernon Allen.They are missing their sibling Howard Bennett Allen who died at age 10 of an appendicitis attack. Taken in Lakemore,Ohio,about 1943.
- Roberts/Shaw/Lauren and mum Edwina Shaw,UK (81 KB)
My 1st cousin: Edwina Shaw-Roberts and her daughter,Lauren Roberts of England,at Lauren's graduation from college,July 2,2002.This is my mother Barbara Ann Shaw-Allen's family.
- Allen,Clarence Pearl and friends Charlie and Harry (16 KB)
My grandfather,standing, and his 2 friends Charlie Crawford and Harry Sheliton of Portsmouth, Scioto County,Ohio area.Photo taken about 1914.
- Shaw/Roberts/ Craig Roberts and Mairi of England (85 KB)
My cousin Craig Roberts and friend Mairi of England. Craig is the son of Edwina Shaw and Eddie Roberts and the brother of Lauren.May 2002.
- Allen,Clarence Pearlin Scioto County,OH,abt.1915 (15 KB)
Another good photo of my grandfather Clarence Pearl Allen.
- Conley humor/Jerry Conley's hot sauce is famous (93 KB)
Allen/Conley cousins: This is a label made for Jerry Conley's Hot Sauce recipe.It was drawn by his brother Keith Conley. I have to say it is a little racey, but I love it !!!
- Allen, Carl V.at Massie School in Portsmouth,OH. (130 KB)
My father,Carl V. Allen,at Massie Grade School in Portsmouth,Ohio in 1938. (Scioto County)
- Nidy, George Jeroux (26 KB)
This is my step-grandfather in his army uniform.Stark County,Greentown,Ohio area.abt.1920's
- Portsmouth,Scioto County Ohio flood abt.1938 (149 KB)
An old newspaper clipping of one of the worst floods in Portsmouth,Scioto County,Ohio,abt.1938.
- Coriell photo: Karen,Tom,John,Patty,Mike,Cindy (53 KB)
This is a photo of my Coriell cousins. Patty Coriell is Lisa's mother and my 3rd or 4th cousin, as are her siblings,Karen,Tom,John,Mike & Cindy Coriell.
- Nidy brothers; Paul and George J. Nidy abt.1920,OH (28 KB)
Paul Nidy and George Nidy,Jr.sons of George Linoln Nidy.George Lincoln Nidy was a Chiropractic Doctor, as were all his children except,George Jr. (George Jeroux Nidy) Grandsons of George Alsinus Nidy of Greentown,Ohio. GGrandsons of Michael Nidy.
- Allen, Silasand Sarah Lena Bennett on Census (65 KB)
A census record with Silas and Sarah Lena Bennett.Supplied by my Bennett cousin; Susie.
- Bennett-Allen;Sarah Lena born Dec.24,1853,OHIO. (813 KB)
Sarah Lena Bennett-Allen is my ggrandmother.She was born December 24,1853,in Ohio. She married Silas Allen in Scioto County,Ohio and they had several children together.George Washington Allen,Edward Newton Allen,Joseph Allen,James G. Allen,Clarence Pearl Allen and Agnes Marie Allen. All the children were born in Scioto County,Ohio."Lena" went to be with the lord on January 19, 1926 at age 73 years and 26 days.
- Allen,Leslie Robert & daughter Eris Ellen Allen (24 KB)
Leslie Robert Allen with his daughter, Eris Allen and her hubby Gene Caldwell. Eris and Gene have 3 children: Steve, Brenda & Becky Caldwell. Ohio
- Southworth,Jason US Coast Guard,2002 (96 KB)
Jason Southworth is a distant cousin in my Bennett line and a good friend of my Coriell cousin Lisa Pasquinelli.Both are from Scioto County,Ohio,area.
- Bennett,Jesse Bennett on Census, mygggrandparents (171 KB)
1880:Our Bennett relatives of Sarah Lena Bennett.
- Bennett, Elizabeth Bennett obit. (317 KB)
More Bennett info supplied by my cousin Susie.
- Coriell, Ida Ioma; daughter of James D. Coriell (14 KB)
Ida Ioma Coriell was the sister of Augusta Blanche Coriell-Allen-Nidy,born;Dutch Ridge,Scioto County,Ohio.abt.1895
- Coriell,Oscar P.&Annie Hunter,Scioto County,OH (98 KB)
This is my ggrandfather James D. Coriell's brother,Oscar P. Coriell, and his wife Annie Hunter. Taken at their Stockdale,Ohio farm. Probably at Dutch Ridge. The Elias Coriell family owned a farm at Dutch Ridge.
- Rolls, Ethna...........Scioto Cty.,Ohio (40 KB)
Ethna Rolls photo was in our Allen/Coriell family album, but I do not know who she is....need help with this one,too.
- Tinnemeyer, Linda ; daughter of Frances (41 KB)
My 1st cousin,Linda Tinnemeyer and her hubby Frank at Nicole's wedding Sept.21,2001.Linda is also the granddaughter of Augusta Blanche Coriell. Her mother is Frances Allen.
- Allen, Greg and Gail, Ohio,1958 (103 KB)
A very young Gregory and Gail Allen.
- Allen, Floyd Allen home in Carroll County,Virginia (128 KB)
My 2nd cousin 3 times removed, Floyd Allen home in Virginia compliments of Ron Hall. Floyd is Sidna's brother.
- Turner,(Coriell)Loren Orvel,Mabel and Genny,Ohio (516 KB)
This is Loren Orvel(Orville)Turner,his wife Mabel and their baby Genny. Probably in Byer,Ohio or Scioto County,Ohio area about 1922.Loren is the son of Lyda Coriell and John Godwin Turner. Lyda was the daughter of Elias Coriell and Mary Alice Yeley.Also, she was a sister to: Oscar P. Coriell,James D. Coriell,Ellen Coriell-slocum-Douglas
- Allen-Tinnemeyer, Francesand Mary Ruth Dressler (24 KB)
This is my dad's sister, Frances Allen who married William Tinnemeyer in Ohio.she is with her best friend Mary Ruth Dressler in Sciotoville,Ohio,about 1937. (Scioto County,Portsmouth,Ohio)
- Slocum-Coriell, Ida Walker, d/o Ellen Coriell (772 KB)
Ida Slocum-Walker, daughter of Ellen Coriell and James Slocum,Scioto County,Byer,Ohio area. Born abt. 1890's. She was known for always wearing the foxtails around her coats.
- Justice, Clarence Raymond & Lolita Gale Holinger (103 KB)
Mike's grandparents: Clarence Raymond Justice and Lolita Gale Hollinger-Justice in Beach City,Ohio. C.Ray Justice is the son of Elmer Ellsworth Justice and Sarah Margaret Cope.Elmer Ellsworth Justice is the son of John Justice and Adeline Wood. John Justice is the son of Moses Justice, and Moses Justice was born in PA. in 1800 and migrated to Ohio in 1850.Moses Justice is the son of Nathan Justice, who was born in 1756 in Trenton, NJ, but migrated to Somerset Pa. Nathan Justice's father was Maurice(Mans)Mounce Gustafsson/Justiceson of Trenton,NJ., and his father was Johan Gustafsson/Justis.
- Coriell,Oscar Boyd father of Roy Belnin Coriell (986 KB)
My great uncle Oscar Boyd Coriell b.abt 1894 in Scioto County,Ohio, and his family in Portsmouth,Ohio,about 1950-60.In photo is Frances Allen-Tinnemeyer,his niece,daughter of Blanche Coriell-Allen-Nidy and wife Deene and possibly Roy Belnin Coriell in top left corner.Emma Jean coriell-Jones in far right corner.If anyone can identify more, please let me know. Thanks.
- Justice, Clarence Raymond & Lolita Gale Holinger (636 KB)
A photo of Clarence Raymond Justice aka Ray and Lolita Gale Holinger-Justice aka Lola in their younger days in Beach City,Ohio, abt.1916.
- Coriell-Allen, Augusta Blanche and George J. Nidy (152 KB)
My grandparents, Agusta Blanche Coriell-Allen-Nidy and her 2nd husband George Jeroux Nidy of Greentown,Ohio. She is the daughter of James D. Coriell and Fanny Huddleson of Scioto County and Stockdale,Ohio area.
- Justice,Gene Raymond;US Army/Battle of the Bulge (50 KB)
This is my father-in-law,Gene Raymond Justice.He is the father of Gene, Michael and Sallie. He is the son of Clarence Raymond and Lolita Gale Justice. Gene was born in 1917 in Beach City,Ohio. He married Patricia Ann McNeely in Akron,Ohio in 1947.He was in the US Army and was in the Battle of the Bulge.
- McNeely,Jesse(family of Indiana to Akron,Ohio)1925 (59 KB)
This photo was donated by Jesse McNeely's granddaughter,Patricia McNeely. Photo L-R top:Ida McNeely-Becknel;spouse:Louis Becknel;John McNeely;spouse:Ethel McNeely;baby Gladys;Mildred McLaughlin-McNeely;a child Clarence or KennethMcNeely;Jesse McNeely;Annie Pomeroy-McNeely;child Basil McNeely;Dallas Earl McNeely;Paulie McNeely(Paulie died about 1927 of appendicitis) His sibling Patricia is not pictured as she was born after this photo was taken.
- Coriell,James D. & 2nd wife Mary Jenkins,Scioto,OH (47 KB)
My ggrandfather, James D. Coriell & 2nd wife Mary Jenkins. He married Mary Jenkins a couple of years after Fanny Huddleston-Coriell died in 1899,after childbirth of their son;Phillip Coriell who also died a few months later.
- Coriell Cousin Lisa Pasquinelli & Jason Southworth (88 KB)
November 22, 2001. Minford,Scioto County,Ohio. This is my cousin Lisa Pasquinelli;daughter of: Ronald & Patty Coriell. She is photographed here with a friend, Jason Southworth,who is also a distant cousin of mine thru my gggrandparents;Elihu P. Allen/Minerva Smith tree.
- McNeely,John;Jesse,Earl,Ida, Indiana to Akron,Ohio (37 KB)
Photo L-R top: John,Ida and Dallas Earl McNeelysiblings);Parents:Jesse and Annie Pomeroy-McNeely.They lived in Fulton County,Indiana area and then into Akron,Ohio area in the early 1900's.Their mother:Annie Pomeroy is the daughter of:Grove Bastian Pomeroy b.12 Feb.1833,atSt.Joseph County,Indianaand Lucy A.Green; born abt.1834.Annie J. or G. Pomeroy;born abt. 1873;Walnut Twp.,Marshall,Indiana,marriedJesse McNeely,30 June,1889 atMarshall County,Indiana.
- Coriell,James D. b. Nov.4,1868,Scioto County,Ohio (58 KB)
My ggrandfather,James D. Coriell b.Nov. 4,1868,Porter Twp.,Scioto County,Ohio.Father of Augusta Blanche Coriell-Allen-Nidy.
- J.Sidna Allen home in Hillsville,Virginia (63 KB)
This home was built by our Allen cousin:J.Sidna Allen in Hillsville,Virginia.
- Allen, Carl and Barbara "Ann",Greg & Gail,1955,OH. (73 KB)
Carl Allen and his wife, Barbara Annand their children: Gregory & Gail,Ohio
- Coriell-Pasquinelli, Lisa, Gina, Patty, Sara & Ron (58 KB)
Christmas Eve,December 24,2001. These are my Coriell cousins from Minford,Ohio. Patty Coriellis my 4th cousin thru my grandmother; Augusta Blanche Coriell-Allen. This is her husband,Ronaldand their family. (my 4th cousins, 2 times removed.
- Allen,Floyd Allen and our Allen relatives (1147 KB)
A great photo postcard of Floyd Allen and his son Claud Allen and other Allen cousins. These distant cousins of ours were involved in the Hillsville,Carroll County Virginia, Courthouse Tragedy. Donated by my cousin Jerry Allen Conley.......Thanks Jerry!
- McNeely,Jesse and Annie Pomeroy;parents of Dallas (43 KB)
This is Jesse McNeely and his wife Annie Pomeroy. They are the parents of Dallas Earl McNeely, Mike's grandfather. If you look closely, you will notice that Gene Paul Justice looks very much like his ggrandfather.*grandparents of Patricia Ann McNeely-Justice
- Conley/Allen cousins of California (161 KB)
These are my cousins and the grandchildren of Agnes Allen and Oscar Conley,Sr.Jerry Allen Conley,Jr.,Keith, Vincent and Kelley Conley of California.
- Coriell,Lyda Coriell Turner was born about 1870 OH (78 KB)
This is my gggreat Aunt,sister of my ggrandfather James D. Coriell.Our Coriell relatives from New Boston,Stockdale,and Portsmouth,Ohio area. They are the children of Elias Coriell and his father was Daniel Veal Coriell and his father was Elias Coriell the 1st and his fahter was Abraham Coriell of New Jersey.Oscar P Coriell,Fannie Blanche Coriell,Lyda Coriell,Ellen Coriell& James D. Coriell,my gggrandfather wer all siblings.The family owned a farm in Stockdale,Ohio.(Dutch Ridge)Lyda married #1.John Godwin Turner#2.Alex Maple. Lyda Coriell married #1 John Godwin Turner and was the mother of Loren Orville Turner. Lyda Coriell married #2 Alexander Maple, and had children: Harold E. Maple,Guy E. Maple,Ruth I. Maple,and Pearl Owen Maple.
- McLaughlin, William: brother of Mildred McLaughlin (101 KB)
This is William McLaughlin,(Uncle Boog)brother of Mildred McLaughlin-McNeely about 1914,Logan,Ohio,where he was born. Mildred is the mother of Patricia Ann McNeely-Justice.
- Allen, Agnes; sister of Clarence Pearl Allen (146 KB)
This is my great Aunt Agnes and her husband; Oscar Conley,Sr. Agnes was born in Harrison Twp.,Scioto County,Ohio in 1898, and moved west,after marrying Oscar Conley, through Kansas,Oklahoma,and finally settling in Porterville,California. This is my link to Jerry Allen Conley. Jerry's site has some very interesting stories about Agnes and Oscar and their trip out west.
- Coriell,John,Janet,Ben,Mason,Katie&Daniel (41 KB)
More of our Scioto County,Ohio, Coriell cousins.This is John Coriell's family. He is a brother of Patty Coriell and also my 4th cousin twice removed.
- Coriell/Pasquinelli,Lisa with Jason Southworth (88 KB)
This lovely young lady is my 4th cousin twice removed,Lisa Pasquinelli,d/o Ron & Patty.in Scioto County,Ohio with her friend Jason Southworth. Lisa & Jason are both in their second year of college.
- Coriell, Harold E. Father or Patty Coriell-Pasquin (103 KB)
Harold E. Coriell: father of Patty Coriell-at Highland School;1939. Scioto County,Ohio.
- Coriell, Harold E. , Father of Patricia (103 KB)
Coriell,Harold E.,at Highland School;1940,Scioto County, Ohio.
- Coriell, Harold @Highland School,1941,Scioto,OH. (92 KB)
Another photo of Harold E. Coriell at Highland School,Scioto County,Ohio. His parents were:Eli Sherman Coriell & Ruth Regina Bishop.Eli's parents: Jacob Buell Coriell & Jane Wilson.Jacob's parents:Thomas M. Coriell & Mariah Yeley, which means I am double cousins with Patty Coriell & Lisa as my ggrandfather, Elias Coriell, Thomas's brother, married Mary Yeley, sister of Mariah Yeley. (Scioto County,Ohio)Daughters of Dennis Yeley.
- Shaw Family Coat of Arms (277 KB)
This is a copy of the Shaw Family Coat of Arms supplied to me by my 1st cousin, Philip Shaw of Hartlepool, England.
- Coriell,Augusta Blanche (13 KB)
This is a photo of my paternal grandmother,Augusta Blanche Coriell, when she was 18 years old, abt.1915, in Scioto County, Portsmouth,Ohio. She married Clarence Pearl Allen. This is where my ancestry on Coriell's link up to Lisa Pasquinelli's Coriell page.
- Shaw, Alvis and Lillian Hussey-Hartlepool, England (42 KB)
This is a photo of my mother's parents, Alvis Shaw and Lillian Hussey-Shaw when they were married in Elland,York,England,1914.
- Allen, Carl V. & Barbara Ann Shaw- my parents (18 KB)
This is a photo of my parents,Carl Vernon Allen and Barbara Ann Shaw-Allen; abt.1947 in Italy. They are with a friend,Terri,on the right. My mother was in the ATS(the British women's army) and my father was an American Army GI during WWll.They met while they were both stationed in Italy.My mother came to America on the Queen Mary where my father was waiting for her in New York.They then married in January,1949,in Ohio.
- Allen, Gregory ;US Marine Corp.1969; my brother (76 KB)
This is my hero; my brother,Greg. He joined the Marine Corp and served during the Vietnam War.
- Hollinger, Abraham ; Justice gggrandfather,Mass,Oh (578 KB)
This is Mike's gggrandfather on his maternal grandmothers side. It is Clarence Raymond Justice's wife,Lolita Gale Holinger's fatherAbraham Hollinger lived in Massillon,Ohio on a farm.
- Shaw,Barbara Ann; skiing in Cortina, Italy, 1940's (27 KB)
My mother, Barbara Ann Shaw,4th from the left,born, England November 5, 1921.She had 2 brothers,Ronald Alvis Shaw & Edmund Hussey Shaw and 1 sister,Vivian Shaw-(Tremain-Coker). This is my mother on one of her adventures. In this photo she is skiing in Cortina,Italy,where she was stationed with the British Army. She is skiing with some friends.
- Shaw, Uncle Edmund Hussey(mum's brother) (15 KB)
This photo is of my Uncle Edmund Hussey Shaw. Born about 1919. He is my mother's brother, and he remained in Hartlepool,England,after my mum came to the United States in December,1947. He married Vera and raised two children: Edwina Shaw-Roberts and Philip Shaw; who also live in Hartlepool,England.
- Allen, Emmons Blaine; brother to Silas Allen (18 KB)
Great Uncle Emmons Blaine Allen. 1/2 brother to our ggrandfather, Silas Allen.Emmons and Silas are 1/2 brother; sons of Elihu P. Allen.Silas is from Elihu's 1st wife: Minerva Smith and Emmons is from 2nd wife; Emily Warnock. Scioto County,Portsmouth,Ohio and Greenup Kentucky area.Photo taken in the early 1900's.
- Shaw, Vivianmarried Ronnie Tremain-Coker (22 KB)
This is a photo of me mum's sister Vivian Shaw at her wedding in England about 1948. She and her husband Ronnie Temain-Coker had one daughter; my 1st cousin; Carol Tremain-Coker who lives in Hartlepool,England, where our mum's were born.
- McNeely,Patricia Ann; married Gene Raymond Justice (15 KB)
This is Mike's mother,Patricia. She was born in Akron,Ohio on Nov.28,1927,daughter of;Dallas Earl McNeely and Mildred McLaughlin.
- Shaw, Edwina wedding to Eddie Roberts,England (107 KB)
Our Shaw cousins; Edwina Shaw married Edward Roberts. Edwina is the daughter of Edmund Shaw and Vera Gibbons. She is my 1st cousin on my mothers side. My mother,Barbara Shaw-Allen is a sister to Edmund Shaw.
- Shaw, Aunty Vivian and hubbyRonald Tremain-Coker (34 KB)
Aunty Vivian Shaw (me mum's sister) and spouse Uncle Ronnie Tremain-Coker and cousin Carol Tremain-Coker's daughter, Lisa, at cousin Edwina Shaw's wedding to Edward Roberts, England, 1973.
- Coriell,(L-R) Oscar,Fannie,Lydia,Ellen & James D. (12 KB)
Coriell relatives from New Boston,Stockdale and,Ohio area. Oscar P Coriell,FannieBlanche Coriell,Lyda Coriell,Ellen Coriell& James D. Coriell,my grandfather. (L-R)Oscar P. Coriell married #1.Ida White # 2 Annie Hunter,and owned a farm in Stockdale,Ohio.(No children) Fannie Coriell married Louis Chester Artis and had sons Chester and Clarence.Lydia married #1.John Godwin Turner #2.Alex Maple. Lydia Coriell married #1 John Godwin Turner and is the mother of Loren Orville Turner. Lyda Coriell married #2 Alexander Maple, and had children: Harold E. Maple,Guy E. Maple,Ruth I. Maple,and Pearl Owen Maple.Ellen Coriell married #1 James Slocum abt.1890,children:Idie,Boyd & Wilbur Slocum.Ellen married #2 John Douglas abt.1895,one son:Richard Dick Couglas. Ellen coriell married #3 Jack Seymour Seymore abt.1900. Children: Jack,Lou and Ray Seymore-Seymour. Ellen outlived 3 husbands and died at 104.James D. Coriell married #1 Fannie Huddleson (Huddleston)and had children:Oscar B.Coriell b. abt. 1894 who married Adena Smith in Portsmouth,Ohio area. Some of Boyd and Adena's children were: Roy Belnin Coriell,Emma Jean Coriell-Jones,and several others.James D. Coriell married wife #2 Mary Jenkins abt. 1902,Stockdale,Ohio area. No children together, but Mary helped him raise his children as he was a widower.This photo is in Byer,Ohio,at the Maple Family home. Thank you cousin Lorna Joan Conley,granddaughter of Loren O. Turner, for this excellant information. Updated April 6,2003.
- Rowley, Ed and wife. (73 KB)
The Rowley name runs in my Coriell/Huddles(t)on line.Mary Melvina Rowley m.John Samuel Huddleston 2/6/1868 in Scioto Cty,OH. These are the parents of Fanny Huddleson, who was the 1st wife of JD Coriell and the mother of Augusta Blanche Coriell.Mary Melvina Rowley's parents were:Josiah Rowley & Clarrisca Pyle. I found this photoin my grandmother, Blanche's stuff, so I have to assume that Ed Rowley is a relative. Any info on this would also be greatly appreciated.
- Shaw, Edwina Margaret and Eddie Roberts,UK,1973 (21 KB)
My 1st cousin Edwina Shaw at her wedding,July,1973, at St. Aiden's Church ofHartlepool,England.
- Britney and friend JordanParasail (44 KB)
Our vacation July,2002 at Ocracoke Island, NC.Britney on the right,and friend Jordan, parasail off the shore of Ocracoke Island, North Carolina.
- Michael and Joshparasail (29 KB)
Vacation,July 2002,at Outer Banks,North Carolina.Michael,on the right,and Josh, parasail off the shore of Ocracoke Island,North Carolina.
- BrianParasailing, Ocracoke,NC. (37 KB)
Brian parasailing off the shore of Ocracoke Island, NC. July 2002.
- Britney and JordanJuly 2002. (54 KB)
Britney on the right,and friend Jordan,on vacation at Ocracoke Island,North Carolina,July 2002.
- Tremain-Coker, Carol(Shaw cousin) (11 KB)
This is my 1st cousin, Carol Tremain-Coker(Shaw)at age 18, in England. Carol is the only child of me mum's sister Vivian Shaw and Ronnie Tremain-Coker.
- Tremain-Coker, Carol (Shaw cousin) England (18 KB)
This is my 1st cousin, my mum's sister's daughter,Carol Tremain-Coker,at home, dressed as a bag of Cash,or British pounds.....for Halloween party at work that day.See the pound sign? She worked in the Cash Department of a Store in England.
- Coriell, Augusta Blanche married C. Pearl Allen (24 KB)
This photo is of my grandmother Blanche Coriell-Allen and her son; my father; Carl Vernon Allen and a neighbor girl; Mary Ruth Dressler. In the 1930's. Mary Ruth Dressler was my dad's sister, Frances Allen's,best friend. They all lived in Sciotoville, Scioto County, Ohio.(Portsmouth)
- Allen, Carl Vernon,my father,in US Army abt. 1943. (9 KB)
This is my father; Carl Vernon Allen; in the US Army 82nd Airborne Division.He was a medic and jumped out of planes to treat the injured on the ground during WWII .
- Martin, Edna, Lloyd, Thelma & Guy (her children) (33 KB)
This is Edna Martin. I do not know her maiden name. She married Frank Martin in Scioto Cty.,Ohio abt.1918 or so. Somehow she is a 1/2 sister or stepsister to my grandmother,Augusta Blanche Coriell, but I am not sure how.I have many letters that Edna wrote to grandmother,Blanche, but it doesn't define their relationship. She refers to her as sister. Is she possibly the daughter of Mary Jenkins,the 2nd wife of James D. Coriell? (after Fanny Huddleston died of childbirth, JD remarried to Mary Jenkins?They had no children together.???
- Allen,Clarence Pearlaka "Pearl", my grandfather. (27 KB)
This is my paternal grandfather. He was born in Bloom County,Portsmouth Ohio area in 1887. His parents were Silas Allen and Sarah "Lena" Bennett. He is a brother to Agnes Marie Allen-Conley. Agnes Allen-Conley is Jerry Allen Conley's grandmother. That is how I am related to Jerry Conley and link his page to mine.
- Shaw, Ely; my ggrandfather/father of Alvis/England (30 KB)
This is my maternal ggrandfather,Ely Shaw. He married Emily Burrows in Elland,England area abt.1860. Their children: 1. Arthur Shaw b. abt.1885 2. Alvis Shaw 3. Maude Shaw-married Ted Shipley.These children were all born in the 1880's in Elland,York,England.
- Allen, Uncle Clarence Powell ; my father's brother (27 KB)
This is my Uncle Speck; Clarence "Powell" Allen. He is the 2nd son of "Pearl" and "Blanche" Allen, born in 1917, Sciotoville, Portsmouth,Ohio
- Allen,Uncle Leslie Robertmy dad's oldest brother (39 KB)
Uncle Les was the oldest son of "Pearl" Allen and "Blanche" Coriell. He was born in 1915 in Sciotoville,Scioto County,Ohio. He married Lenarie Wood and had 1 daughter; Eris Ellen Allen.Eris Allen married Gene Caldwell in Scioto County,Ohio abt. 1959.
- Justice: Gene Raymond Justice and Justice cousins (28 KB)
Gene Raymond Justice with his Justice cousins in Beach City,Ohio, abt.1937.Massillon,Ohio area,too.
- Michael andJoshParasailing 2 (30 KB)
My son,Michael (on right)and friend Joshparasailing off the shore of Ocracoke,NC. July,2002.
- Shaw 1st Cousin: Edwina Shaw- Roberts and d/Lauren (111 KB)
This is my first cousin from,England, Edwina Shaw-Roberts and her daughter Lauren Roberts. Christmas 2001. Edwina is me mum's brother Edmund Shaw's daughter.
- Allen, Uncle Joseph Jr. and Joseph Allen Sr. (13 KB)
This is my grandfather Clarence Pearl Allen's brother,Joseph Allen,Sr. My cousin Eris Allen was visiting Uncle Joe Allen's house in Scioto County, Portsmouth,Ohio area.Pictured (L-R) Eris Ellen Allen,Joseph Allen,Jr. and his parents Elsie and Joseph Allen,Sr. abt.1957.
- Shawcousins Edwina Shaw & hubby Eddie Roberts (97 KB)
Edwina and Eddie Roberts visit Ohio from England April,2002.
- Shaw, Andrew: son of Philip Shaw,Hartlepool,Eng. (41 KB)
This is my 2nd cousin, Andrew Shaw. Picture taken in 2000. He gave me the photo when I went on a visit to Hartlepool,England in 2000. He is the son of Philip Shaw and the grandson of Edmund Shaw, me mum's brother. They still live in England, where me mum was born.
- Shaw 1st cousins: Edwina Shaw and Gail Allen (63 KB)
First cousins reunite in Cleveland,Ohio. April 2002.Edwina Shaw-Roberts and Gail Allen.
- Shaw cousins: Edwina Shaw and Michael & Britt (84 KB)
April 2002: Together at last........family reunionfrom England to Ohio.
- Allen,Uncle Clarence Powell,Gail,Greg....1969,Ohio (15 KB)
My father's brother,Uncle Speck,(Clarence Powell Allen)& Gail at 13 & Greg at 18,just before Greg was drafted. We were at the supper table at grandma's house in Ohio.Augusta Blanche Coriell-Allen-Nidy was the best cook in town!
- Shaw cousins: Gail Allen and Edwina Shaw April 200 (87 KB)
1st Cousins reunited;April 2002,Ohio.Gail Allen and Edwina Roberts;England to Ohio.
- Shaw 1st cousins; Greg ,Nicole & Edwina (75 KB)
Together at last from England to Ohio,April 2002.!st cousins, Greg and niece Nicoleand Edwina Shaw. April 2002
- Nidy, Doctor George Lincoln, Helen and Mary,Ohio (28 KB)
This is George Lincoln Nidy, a Chiropractic doctor and 2 of his daughters Helen and Mary abt.1900's,Ohio. His wife was Delia Pratt-Nidy.
- Roberts-Shaw Cousin Lauren Roberts college grad,UK (91 KB)
This is my 1st cousin one removed, Lauren Roberts,daughter of Edwina Shaw and Eddie Roberts of,England. This is at her graduation from College,July 2,2002.