- William and Sarah Pollock, 1850 (94 KB)
Writing on the back of this picture by John Wesley Bowden says they are his grandparents on his mother's side. He notes that he is writing this in 1925 and that the picture was taken about 75 years ago.
- "Mrs. J.W. Bowden" (16 KB)
Emma Green Trawick Taylow, the second wife of John Wesley Bowden. She is buried in Meridian, Texas with her husband. She is the mother of Beulah Ettoil Bowden Hicks and Vance Sensabaugh Bowden.
- Harlowe Family Dinner (155 KB)
This would have been around 1955. Left to right are Haynie, Hannah, Babe and Everson Wells, Christine Harlowe, David Harlowe, Erma Harlowe, William Harlowe, Bill Harlowe, Mrs. Harlowe ("Mudder"?), Grace Harlowe Wolfe, Harold Wolfe.
- Ella Bowden (164 KB)
Ella was a sister to Amanda Jane. She was a missionary in the Methodist Church. There is an extensive collection of letters written by Ella.
- John Wesley Bowden and his snowman (22 KB)
He made this snowman!
- Lew Mallow (88 KB)
This was taken in Brownwood but I do not know when.
- Bryant Mallow (17 KB)
The young man
- Ettiol and Children (43 KB)
Ettiol, Kathleen and Jack
- CW and Mary Jane Bowden's Golden Wedding - July 15 (39 KB)
1st Row: Hollis Routh, Bob McWilliams, Leo Bowden, JC Bowden, Pauline McWilliams, Lola Bowden, Louise Trigg, Walter Bowden on CW Bowden's kneee, Elizabeth McWilliams, Mary Jaf
- Doris and Douglas Weedon (39 KB)
- W. E. Bowden (34 KB)
Young W.E. Bowden
- Christine Mallow (57 KB)
Christine Mallow as a child
- Big Fish (66 KB)
Irma Harlowe and Doris Weedon and a big fish at Lake Brownwood
- W.E. Bowden (4 KB)
Uncle Ed in his orchard
- Letter from 1865 (188 KB)
- Bowden Sisters Brothers Spouses (24 KB)
EA, Daisey, Eve, Amanda, Ella, who else?
- Mattie Bowden Harlowe (84 KB)
Mattie Harlowe is an early link between Bowdens and Harlowes
- Amanda Jane Mallow (11 KB)
- Howard Harlowe (62 KB)
Already busy, about 1914
- Doris and Clyde Mallow (9 KB)
- Douglas Weedon (84 KB)
What's this blond hair?